Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Advice regarding NE

Toggle
Advice regarding NE
Answer
8/1/09 4:30 PM
Hi all
I have gone through a few threads in this forum regarding NE. Well i would like to ask a few questions which i believe i havent found answered.

In a thread i found it is necessary for NE:

1. To work for 5 yrs. But at the same time half the study period will be considered. Is it true.

For eg: half study period (1.4yrs) + work period (3.6yrs) Is this condition enough as far as the timeframe is considered.

2. My question is: i was arbeilos for about 4 months in between and received Arbeitlos geld during that period. Does it affect my eligibility for NE?

3. Should i be employed at the time of applying for NE. And if i am not employed at the time of being eligible for NE, can i apply once i get a job again.

Thanks a lot in advance,
srik.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Advice regarding NE
Answer
8/1/09 11:57 PM as a reply to srikanth padava.
1. If you are asking for NE(DA-EG), than yes you qualify for it. But how is your german language?

2. No problem, use a good lawyer.

3. Yes, you should be employed at the time of filing your NE application (better would be to have an unlimited job contract).

Good Luck!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/2/09 2:33 PM as a reply to srikanth padava.
hi raj,

thanx for ur reply.
1. so my study period will be also be considered. im glad to hear. my german isnt bad. i talk with my colleagues only in german even though my written skills are limited to email writting.

2. so my 4 months period of arbeitlos is not going to affect my eligiblity to NE. im glad

thanx again
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/2/09 11:24 PM as a reply to srikanth padava.
Hey!

Keep us posted.

Good luck once again.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7