Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Fahrstunde and Steur

Toggle
Fahrstunde and Steur
Answer
10/2/05 10:40 PM
Hi All,

I received a bill from my Fahrshule 250 for seven hours and in addition to this I have to pay Mehwersteuer 16% with is about 40 Euro... .
I thought Steuer is included in the stunde price...? Does anyone have such a experience. And what is rule , I mean how much percent Steur must be paid for driving lessons..

Looking forward for your comments...

Nanda
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Fahrstunde and Steur
Answer
10/3/05 12:29 PM as a reply to nanda nanda.
Well it depends.. do you still have the brochures of the Fahrschule ? It is(should) usually (be) written there whether the prices include VAT(Mwst). If the prices written there clearly mention that VAT is not included then the bill sent to you is perfectly ok.

In Germany Mwst is 16% for almost everything, exceptions are for "lebensmittel" (food which you need to survive).

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/3/05 6:33 PM as a reply to nanda nanda.
HI Lacrima,

Its cleary written in the Vertrag "MwStr" inklusive. It means this tax is already included in the per hour price..right? I think this tax is inclusive in all driving schools.

What can I do in this regard...other than first trying talking politiely to them...I mean on legal terms...They also charged me another money ...never mentioned in their brouchers...but it was only 50 Euro..so I left it..but this tax would accoumulte to 200 or more at the end of all lessons..I dont wanna pay!!!
Someone told me driving schools work like mafia ...and specially for foreigners..they think they dont know many things..so make them fool as much as possible :-))

Actually i was expecting something unpleasant..because my instructor always realised my because he speaks english with me so I should pay more (indirectly:-))..may be this is the way he found to charge me more...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/3/05 7:31 PM as a reply to nanda nanda.
Well, I mean.. if they charge you more than they write on the contract.. that is definitely not ok, so you should tell them. That is simply theft and this may have some legal consequences for them.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3