Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

message to Nobody!

Toggle
message to Nobody!
Answer
7/11/07 1:52 PM
Hi Nobody,
I have read your messages here a lot. and If i am not wrong, you are working for or with Immobilienscout. Me and my husband live in Berlin, and looking for a good apartment to buy. I am wondering if you could give us some leads and help in searching for a good apt and ofcourse if possible:-) with good discounts:-)
My mail id is m-moore@hotmail.de.
We would appreciate any useful tips to look for when buying an apt esp. in west Berlin area.
thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: message to Nobody!
Answer
7/12/07 5:45 PM as a reply to Mandy P.
Hum, you are not wrong about ImmoScout, but not totally right :-) I *worked* for them, I left there at the end of June as my contract expired and starting another consulting job in another company, this time in Düsseldorf, but my main stay is still Berlin.

Well, you can search ImmoScout website, they have a good number of interesting appartments, but it all depends on how much you want to pay and what should be the conditions of the appartment.

As I'm in Slovenia til tomorrow, I won't be able to crawl the offers for you so let me know what you are looking for exactly.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18