Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

What does the invitation letter have to contain

Toggle
Hello,

I am getting married to a European in a months time and I am in process of getting my visa. TO clalrify, I am Indian and we are getting married in India. So my application is for a spousal visa on the basis that we will be married.
I am not sure what the cover letter from my fiance to the consluate should state? Can anyone help me with this.
Thank you emoticon 
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: What does the invitation letter have to contain
Answer
3/19/17 5:00 PM as a reply to Shweta Gaikwad.
Hi Shweta,

What is the VISA category that you are applying, Spousal visa? Well, my case is the other way around, am married to a european. We married in India but my wife came on a tourist visa and this was sufficient enough to finish all the formalities. 

Let me know if you need any information that i can provide you with. You may already know it but just in case.

Congratulation and good luck emoticon

Br.
Viru
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7