Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
POOL
Answer
6/23/05 5:52 PM
Hi All,

This post is more towards trust7 than the members. As the community at trust7 have members from different cultures, school of thoughts and countries, it would be a good idea to have online voting or pooling facility to know how the group thinks on a perticular subject. This will also reflect the opinion of majority of "readonly" members.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: POOL
Answer
6/23/05 6:14 PM as a reply to M K.
Good Idea, I would definitely welcome this idea. But the 'Particular' issues to be general to all communities here!! (Coz, unfortunately we have one or two members here like to discuss/debate worthless issues)!!

Regards, Indian
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/23/05 7:19 PM as a reply to M K.
Hi,

I am not sure if I got the idea of 'Pool'? Or better, I do not know what you intend with this suggestion?

Please explain it again and sure, if this would be useful for our members, we will do it.

What I do not want is something, where we work out the differences between the nations and cultures, because we at trust7 are working for the things we have in common. But nevertheless, try to explain your idea in simple words, that I can understand it with my limited English ;-)

@Indian
Is it possible, that you post a message without 'pinpricking' (Sticheln)? You seem to be very tough in criticising others, but very vulnerable if somebody writes something against you.

No offense :-)

Viele Grüsse
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/23/05 7:50 PM as a reply to M K.
Hi,

Sorry the correct spelling is Poll. My english is getting worst emoticon
The idea is that a person post a question to get the view of the members with some possible answers. each member chooses one answer which is close to his opinion. for example a simpe Poll could be
Do you find german language hard to learn?

With possible answers

1. Yes
2. No
3. I am too old to learn new language.

The result does not show who choosed which answer but the number of votes for each answer. This way we can know about the opinion of 90% of those members who do exist but are never seen on the forum.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: POOL - Poll
Answer
6/23/05 8:42 PM as a reply to M K.
Hi again,

okay, I got it :-)

Yes, this is a good idea. I will talk to Manuel and ask him to install this feature. But please be patient, Manuel is very busy, so it will last some time.

We had a famous poll about Germany some years ago. The result have been reported in many newspappers and even in the TV. The old trust7 members will remember. The question was: Do you think that Germany is a good country for immigration? We had about 10.000 votes and about 75% answered: NO

Have a nice evening
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/05 2:50 AM as a reply to M K.
Hi All,
This is not related to this topic but only a suggession(may be many people vote yes for it!).
When a topic is disscussed most,it can span on many pages. It will be very nice if recent/latest message is open first,then if some one want to read old messages,he can navigate back. With very low internet speed,it can be annoying to skip already viewed messages.

Regards.

dilbir
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/24/05 1:19 PM as a reply to M K.
@Dilber

how about clicking on Last Reply instead of title :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/25/05 1:41 AM as a reply to M K.
yes,that s great! I never noticed...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124