Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Buying a Land to build house in Gross-Gerau

Toggle
Hi,
I am planning to buy a land to build house in Gross-Gerau through Markler. Markler mentioned in his document that he gives me the information what he gets from land owner. He will not take any responsibility if there is misinformation. I need to know the following information.

1. How and where I can verify the land information?
2. What are the steps I need to follow until it is mine ? I got the land information from Markler and I visited the land. Now I am talking with Bank for loan. What are the next steps ?

Hope there is no possibility to show one land and sell another one!! 

Please share your experience. I am waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Buying a Land to build house in Gross-Gerau
Answer
3/12/17 7:40 PM as a reply to londonusa2000@yahoo.com MO RA.
Hi,

important is the contract with the 'Makler' (Real Estate Broker). In this contract it is stated if you have to pay a commission or not. By law the Makler can take a commission only, if the deal is realized. If the buyer or the seller has to pay it, has to be mentioned in the Makler-Vertrag.

Because the Makler clearly tells that he is not responsible for the information from the seller, you have to double check everything.

It is to complicate to describe all the steps, but because your are looking for a loan, you will get help by the Bank, because they check the object before they pay you 1 Cent ;-

You can find offers online and then you contact the offering Bank directly. If one buys Real Estate objects he never pays the seller directly. The deal will be done with the help of a Notary. The buyer pays the amount on an 'Underkonto' of the Notary and the Notary pays the money to the seller as soon as all documents have been transferred to the buyers name (including the Bank as the mortgage provider).

Good luck

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Buying a Land to build house in Gross-Gerau
Answer
3/16/17 10:16 AM as a reply to londonusa2000@yahoo.com MO RA.
londonusa2000@yahoo.com MO RA:
Hi,
I am planning to buy a land to build house in Gross-Gerau through Markler. Markler mentioned in his document that he gives me the information what he gets from land owner. He will not take any responsibility if there is misinformation. I need to know the following information.

1. How and where I can verify the land information?
2. What are the steps I need to follow until it is mine ? I got the land information from Markler and I visited the land. Now I am talking with Bank for loan. What are the next steps ?

Hope there is no possibility to show one land and sell another one!! 

Please share your experience. I am waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards
Hello,

I'm in the Phase of building our home in Hessen. Here are my two cents;

1- Always look for "Neubau Gebiet" there are every now and then new projects by different Cities and Gemeinde.
2- Advantage: the price of land is cheaper (incl. erschliessungskosten). No need to pay 6% commission to the Broker (Markler). One only pays 2% Notary Costs plus 6% Tax to Finanzamt and that too only on Land (Grundstück).
3- In case you are buying the land for investment, than Neubau is not for you, as you can only sell it with the same price you bought it or for profit you must build a home on this land and live there for at least 5 years before you can sell it.

In case someone needs any information regarding Fertighaus, Massivehaus or Financing traps and how to avoid them, please feel free to ask here.

Best regards,

Raj++
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3