Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Help please - Residence permit or National Visa?

Toggle
Dear all,
I am an Indian with a job offer from a German company and wish to apply for visa for going to Germany and taking up my employment. After going through the official site for German Mission in India I believe I should fill the form for "Application for a National Visa" (http://www.india.diplo.de/contentblob/4416790/Daten/4777782/Antrag_National.pdf). Unfortunately after some research on the net I came to know that some people with similar job offers do apply for a German National Residence Permit : "Application for a Residence Permit" (http://www.india.diplo.de/contentblob/3137440/Daten/1926/Residence_Permit_Visa_form.pdf). The forms for National Visa and Residence Permit seem almost similar but not the same to me and I am quite confused as to which one applies for me. I am a Software Engineer by profession with 10+ years of experience. Any help on this will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Help please - Residence permit or National Visa?
Answer
3/11/17 8:11 PM as a reply to Poorvi Jaya.
Hello Chatterjee,

You have to select the below application form.

http://www.india.diplo.de/contentblob/4416790/Daten/4777782/Antrag_National.pdf

Regards,
Dilip
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Help please - Residence permit or National Visa?
Answer
3/14/17 12:44 PM as a reply to Jinamayee Panigrahi.
Hello, maybe someone can help me in this situation and describe full information.
I have found a job in Berlin. I'm from Belarus. I have a specialization as an engeneer-systematechnic, developer. But my position on future job is Product Manager in startup. My salary lower than 51 000EUR, but my qualification is included in lower-salary jobs, as developer (39 000) but German embassy cancel my documents because my salary is lower than 51000 and they want to have approval, that my position in a Berlin startap will suit for low-salary jobs. My company sent a coppy of documents to ZAV, 3 weeks is over and ZAV sent answer that they don't have any information about my documents and state. So maybe someone can describe me in a few wards all steps of documents processing in ZAV and what result I should wait from ZAV side. I should know, what I should sent to ZAV, what they send in the resault of processing.

Thank you a lot,
Asya 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3