Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

For Sale - Zu Verkaufen!

anybody looking for a flat in berlin ( we r moving to australia)

Toggle
hi everyone,

we (me & my wife) am moving to australia at the end of july.

we are living near Siemensdamm in Berlin. if anybody is interested to take the flat(52sqm) after us, please let us know. its completely furnished by us. location is also good and its on 1st floor. flat will be available since 1st of August.

anybody interested can get back to me on 01723971156 after 19:00.

also inform your friends who have recently moved here (for example, from india and are searching for a flat.

GM
(Nishant)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: anybody looking for a flat in berlin ( we r moving to australia)
Answer
4/18/05 12:26 PM as a reply to Nishant Gupta.
hi nishant,
how many rooms do u have and wats the warm miete? i am in berlin and on the look out for a cheap and a good flat:-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/19/05 10:51 AM as a reply to Nishant Gupta.
Hi bizzare,
There r 2 rooms-one bedroom and i drawing room.1 bathroom,kitchen,one more room which is very small where u can hang jackets place ur shoe rach and it has a closet as well.the location is very good.Appartment has a balcony as well.we r provided with a keller in which u can put ur extra stuff.Its on the first floor provided with a lift.The warm miete is 460 euros.If u r intersted u can call me after 7 o clock at 01723971156.Appartment is fully furnished with sofas,bed,diwan,washing machine,microwave,fridge,ovenetc everything which is used in everyday life.U-BAHN is 3 minutes walking distance from the appartment.Bus stand is 1min away from the appartment.
have a lovely week
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/20/05 8:36 PM as a reply to Nishant Gupta.
Hi,

I have also an available apartment in Berlin. It has 55 square meters, 2 rooms, DSL, garden, fully furnished kitchen and the monthly rent is only 400 euro. Sattelite antene is possible, as well. Call me at 01796677721.

Regards,
Marius
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/20/05 8:43 PM as a reply to Nishant Gupta.
Based on the above two offers, i find the apartments in Berlin are cheap comparing to NRW where i live. I should consider moving to Berlin :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
4/20/05 10:56 PM as a reply to Nishant Gupta.
Hi Indian,

yes, a very good idea ;-)

Move to Berlin and our capital city will have one more attraction!

Have a nice evening
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3