Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Could I Use my existing residence Permit AufenthG 18 for entering Germany a

Hi,

I would be thankfull. If any one can provide some information the Query.

I am Saranyan from india I already have workpermit AufthenG $18/ IT Specilest from Feb-2005 to Feb-2007 (As Stamped in passport), but valid till feb-2008 as in GC.

i am presently working in Singapore, Now I want to Search a job in Germany. Is it possible for me to Entry in Germany using my existing residence permit.

and also let me know whether my residence/workpermit is tied to to the company for which i have stayed in germany.

Pl. sugggest.

with regards,
Saranyan.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Could I Use my existing residence Permit AufenthG 18 for entering Germa
Answer
1/22/06 5:44 PM as a reply to saranyan aravamudhan.
"Is it possible for me to Entry in Germany using my existing residence permit."

How long have you been out of Germany ? If it is more than 6 months then the answer is "no".

"let me know whether my residence/workpermit is tied to to the company for which i have stayed in germany"

Ehm.. as the owner of the passport you should be able to read it on the residence permit whether it is tied to any company or not.. or do you expect from us that we guess what is written on your residence permit ? emoticon

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/06 2:30 PM as a reply to saranyan aravamudhan.
You can enter germany if your visa is not cancelled.
Ther is no way they can know at the airport that you have been out for more than 6months.
As they do not stamp youtr pssport whem you go out.
I know for sure.

Try to get through another EU country like france e.tc.AF or KLM that will work
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/06 3:13 PM as a reply to saranyan aravamudhan.
@havehope
You can enter germany if your visa is not cancelled.

True, but it is not cancelled anyway if you can go out! Exception is that the visa/residence permit is cancelled in the German Embassy of the country visited when out.

Ther is no way they can know at the airport that you have been out for more than 6months. As they do not stamp youtr pssport whem you go out. I know for sure. Try to get through another EU country like france e.tc.AF or KLM that will work.

You say that according to your passport information. You do never know what the officials do at their computers, they can put the outgoing date inside the database. You can never know if the flight company is giving the passenger info the police in the background.

I find this way very risky. It's possible that he can lose all of his permits at airport.

Klenze17.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/06 4:34 PM as a reply to saranyan aravamudhan.
@havehope
"There is no way they can know at the airport that you have been out for more than 6months."

Are you sure, in case they find out then you are in deep sh.t.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/06 6:26 PM as a reply to saranyan aravamudhan.
When you arrive germany the immigration officer (depending on his mood and your look) uses your passport information to see if you are registered to any address or not and also asks you the same question.
Its much easier if you land first to france, holand, belgium etc. and then make your way to germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/06 7:58 PM as a reply to saranyan aravamudhan.
What about the gap of tax payments ? How you gonna explain it ? What happens, if you want to register yourself again in the city ? How you gonna explain the gap of your last "Abmeldung" (which is needed for the "Anmeldung") as the residence permit is not new.

They dont need to stamp your passport at the border in order to find out the time you spend out of Germany. If you want to legally exist in Germany (again) after your "long" leave, you have to get yourself registered in several government offices and then explaining the gaps to officers will be a pain in the .ss

It is not so easy as it seems to be.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/23/06 9:24 PM as a reply to saranyan aravamudhan.
@saranyan

It is possible for you to come back, provided you are still anmelded in Germany. I have no idea what the person at the airport checks, but for sure he can't find out how long you have been away from germany.

But what you are gonna do after you find a job? There is no "Arbeitsamt" anymore, thus you have to show-up at ABH and trust me these guys are gonna fry your a**, think carefully before making a move to Germany.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/24/06 2:39 PM as a reply to saranyan aravamudhan.
@Akshay,
It is possible for you to come back, provided you are still anmelded in Germany. I have no idea what the person at the airport checks, but for sure he can't find out how long you have been away from germany.

You are unbelievable.. How can you be sure that can't find. Do you know what he does in front of his computer? Did you check him whether he doesn't control in/out dates? How can you be sure that policemen don't check the flight data? Your answers are really amazing!!

Klenze17.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18