Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

German Translation and Question for Family Reunion Visa

Dear everybody,

First of all, I would like to send all of you my best wishes for health and successes.
I am in Germany now, so I really want my wife (no children) to join here with me. Therefore, I asked the foreigner's office about "Minimum living space", and I got this answer from them:

"Ausreichender Wohnraum ist  stets vorhanden, wenn für jedes Familienmitglied im Alter von sechs Jahren und älter zwölf Quadratmeter und für jedes Familienmitglied unter sechs Jahren zehn Quadratmeter Wohnfläche zur Verfügung stehen und Nebenräume (Küche, Bad, WC) in angemessenem Umfang mitbenutzt werden können."

Bitte beachten Sie dass es sich bei der Größenangabe ausschließlich um Wohnraum handeln muss und die Nebenräume nicht zur Mindestquadratmeterzahl  hinzugerechnet werden dürfen.
"

So I would like to ask you a question:
Do The Kitchen, Badroom, WC's spaces include in the total living area?
For example: I have a 1-room apartment with total space of 32m2, where, Living room (including a bed) is about 18m2, Kitchen is 6m2 and Badroom (including WC) is 6m2 in size. So does my aparment sastify the requirement of the Foreigner's office?

I used google translator but it's still hard to understand.

Thank you all very much, I am looking forward to hearing the answer from you.

Hong Hai
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18