Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

New Forum needs volunteers!

Toggle
New Forum needs volunteers!
Answer
2/25/05 12:43 PM
Hi *,

to be honest, I am a bit disappointed. Not one little story about you or your home country.

I thought we are a kind of virtual family and this works really fine if somebody needs help or tips. Maybe I should be happy with this, but I want more :-)

We are from so many different countries and all together we have so much inside knowledge, we should share this and learn even more about the other trust7 members.

I do not expect a professional report or a lyric poem, don't be afraid to write something simple.

Introduce yourself like that... hi, I am Detlef. I am 55, married, living in Berlin and I like to travel. My favorite place for holidays is Florida and I do not like polititians.

Something like that, or something like the 'Fruit' story of Juliana. She is really sad and I hope somebody or 'Nobody' will support us, that she smiles again. She is really beautiful when she smiles ;-)

Okay, you see me on my knees, if you are not brave enough, ask your wifes for something. Usually our wifes are more creative, or am I wrong?

Have a nice weekend
und viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New Forum needs volunteers!
Answer
2/25/05 4:36 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi all,

The forum is getting better with the time. emoticon

Stories about places and people are always welcome. They give us ideas of next holidays in sunny places, specially these days when the weather has not been very kind in DE.

Feel free to tell your partners to take part in this adventure of "meeting the world"

Schönes Wochenende

Juliana
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New Forum needs volunteers!
Answer
3/19/05 10:48 AM as a reply to trust7.
Guten fur alle..
Entschuldigen Sie,bitte.
Ich HeiBe Puding,Ich bin Indonesier und wohne in Bandung,ich bin ledig und bin Kunstler von Beruf.
Ich mochte Deutch lernen.Danke.
mit innerliches,beider
Puding
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7