Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Query: Family Reunion(Spouse) Visa

Toggle
Query: Family Reunion(Spouse) Visa
Answer
3/5/17 8:09 PM
Dear All,

I have few queries related to family reunion(spouse) visa for Germany.
My Husband has got a new work contract in Germany. I am also planning to accompany him there. My process would be in Chennai Consulate.

I referred to the family reunion checklist and I would like to clarify few points in it.

Query 1:
In  the Visa checklist they have asked to provide Certificate of residence 
(“Meldebescheinigung”) and spouse’s residence permit. Since my Husband is currently in India and his work permit will also be processed parallelly, Is it fine to submit my (spouse) visa documents without the above mentioned documents?

Query 2:

The company has informed that they will provide us an accommodation for first 3 months.But right now they don't have address of the accommodation as it will be booked later. So in my Visa application, can I mention only the City name where we would stay? Or is the complete address mandatory and should I also specify the number of rooms in accommodation (Question number 6 in new National Visa application

Query 3:
I am planning to travel to Germany along with my husband at the same date. Since my passport renewal is still in process, I may not be able to attend the Visa interview along with my husband (Because he has less than 3 months time for his work start date he has already booked an appointment for his Employment Visa, so that its not delayed very much). Question is can we both attend the Visa interview on different dates at the consulate eventhough we wanted to travel together?  Kindly provide your suggestions.

Kindly requesting your clarification. 
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Query: Family Reunion(Spouse) Visa
Answer
3/11/17 8:26 PM as a reply to Kayal Vizhi.
Query 1:
In  the Visa checklist they have asked to provide Certificate of residence 
(“Meldebescheinigung”) and spouse’s residence permit. Since my Husband is currently in India and his work permit will also be processed parallelly, Is it fine to submit my (spouse) visa documents without the above mentioned documents?
"Generally if you both are coming then I hope you can show the address in India" you have to submitt all the documents, dont leave any document. If is is address proof then show your husbands current residance proof of India and upon to that add his work contract."

Query 2:
The company has informed that they will provide us an accommodation for first 3 months.But right now they don't have address of the accommodation as it will be booked later. So in my Visa application, can I mention only the City name where we would stay? Or is the complete address mandatory and should I also specify the number of rooms in accommodation (Question number 6 in new National Visa application
"You can mentioned the address of the street and the postal code, not the complete address is required--Select Apartment with 1 room"
Query 3:
I am planning to travel to Germany along with my husband at the same date. Since my passport renewal is still in process, I may not be able to attend the Visa interview along with my husband (Because he has less than 3 months time for his work start date he has already booked an appointment for his Employment Visa, so that its not delayed very much). Question is can we both attend the Visa interview on different dates at the consulate eventhough we wanted to travel together?  Kindly provide your suggestions.
"yes, you both can attend the interview in 2 different dates and thats shouldn't be a problem unless all the required documents are correct"

Hope this information is good to go !!

All the best
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3