Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Einbuergerungstest

Toggle
Einbuergerungstest
Answer
7/10/08 6:55 PM
the questionnaire containing 300 questions can be found at
http://www.bmi.bund.de/Internet/Content/Common/Anlagen/Themen/Staatsangehoerigkeit/DatenundFakten/Einburgerungstest__allgemein,templateId=raw,property=publicationFile.pdf/Einburgerungstest_allgemein.pdf
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Einbuergerungstest
Answer
7/10/08 8:03 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
:-) They got no Musterlösung for that?

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/10/08 11:06 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
Is it already declared that all the states in Germany have to introduce the test starting in September 2008?

Or is there a phase-in policy to get it started in different states at different times?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/11/08 12:37 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
@harpreet

all of 'em starting September 1st. Declared, approved, signed.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/11/08 2:11 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
Do someone can give the test earlier ? or it has to be given really at the time u qualified for citizenship?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/11/08 2:18 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
You give your documents when requested and you'll get a letter to tell you where and when you will pass the test, then you will go and pass it, the results will be sent back to your Einbürgerungsamt and you will thenget noticed if you get it or not, this will define if you qualify for citizenship or not.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/11/08 3:50 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
I have a date on Monday (14th July) so you will get first-hand report after that.

Btw. I am in BW (Karlsruhe).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/11/08 5:31 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
http://www.bmi.bund.de/cln_012/nn_122688/Internet/Content/Nachrichten/Pressemitteilungen/2008/07/Fragenkatalog__Einbuergerungstest.html

-In the above URL, you'll find the specific set of questions for each bundesland also.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/11/08 10:28 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
@NoBody

Thanks a lot D. for the information.

I have gone through the first 50 questions in question sets and they seem to be relatively simple.

But still it would be interesting (and of course, helpful) if there is some "answers document" that can be referenced to, for cross-checking the responses.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/17/08 11:47 AM as a reply to mukin muk.
@NoBody @Harpreet

Let us prepare the answersheet and upload it somewhere. Most of the questions are simple but some are tricky. Maybe each takes on 100 questions and create a answersheet..What do you think ?

Kind regards.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/17/08 5:49 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
Well, it's all ok for me, can do a hundred of them + the Berlin specific questions.

I'll take it as a training :-) If someone else is ok for another hundred, then we can split it and start.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/18/08 7:44 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
Die Welt seems to have published the questions with answers.

It is worth to have a look here:

http://appl.welt.de/quiz/index.php?quiz=einbuergerungstest

Regards
Arun
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/19/08 12:03 AM as a reply to mukin muk.
Thats right. I just also logged in to paste the same link:

http://www.welt.de/vermischtes/article204450/Einbuergerungstest_100_Fragen_100_Antworten.html

So I guess, it gets easier now to prepare for the test and to easily get 17 out of 30 questions right.

Still the suggestion from Amol was very nice and also thanks to D for the readiness to work on part of the questions.

Is someone here planning to give the test soon? It would be nice if they could share their experience about it after that.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/22/08 12:56 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
Hey guys,

Is Passing the test the only requirement now to get citizenship other than having a job? Do someone still need to do the integration course ?

Regards
Fais
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/22/08 1:47 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
@faisalm

the integration course has never been a requirement to get the citizenship (in fact, I never wanted to take it because I really don't see how a simple paper will declare me "integrated" when Integration is a style of life and thinking, not something you can quantify) and the test is simply another must added to the whole bunch of other requirements already present.

You fail it, you get nothing.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/08 12:55 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
@Nobody

So the requirement for getting the citizenship is now Current Requirements + Test?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/23/08 2:18 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
@faisalm

yep.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/08 1:05 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
Dear All,

hope, you are enjoying German Summer. It would be very kind if you could answer my following questions.

1. Now, do we need only Einbuergerungstest?
Or all three: Language test (B1),integration test and Einbuergerungstest.

2. For Einbuergerungstest, there are 300 questions(?), does it mean, in the exam all questions will be from these 300 questions. (Like driving test, there are some questions and in the exam all questions are from this question bank).

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Regards-
ASM
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/08 2:19 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
>> 1. Now, do we need only Einbuergerungstest?
Or all three: Language test (B1),integration test and Einbuergerungstest.

Language and Einburgerungstest is compulsory as far as i know, not sure about Integration test.

>>2. For Einbuergerungstest, there are 300 questions(?), does it mean, in the exam all questions will be from these 300 questions. (Like driving test, there are some questions and in the exam all questions are from this question bank).

The final questions will be from this 300 questions.

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,3507049,00.html
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/24/08 2:32 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
@ASM

"1. Now, do we need only Einbuergerungstest? Or all three: Language test (B1),integration test and Einbuergerungstest", only the language and Einbürgerungstest are compulsory, the integration one is not mandatory, as long as the integration courses are.

"2. For Einbuergerungstest, there are 300 questions(?), does it mean, in the exam all questions will be from these 300 questions. (Like driving test, there are some questions and in the exam all questions are from this question bank)", yes, your 30 questions will be taken randomly from the 300 but you will have 3 (10% of the 30) coming from the 10 questions related to the State you live in.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/25/08 2:25 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
Hello,

Can someone put the all the requirement for citizenship? It is really hard to search on this forum.
I appreciate.
thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/25/08 2:50 PM as a reply to mukin muk.
@salmankahn

Just read this document throughout
http://www.einbuergerung.de/Einbuergerungsflyer08.pdf

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18