Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Citizenship query

Toggle
Citizenship query
Answer
6/19/08 3:00 PM
Hi

I am also in the process of getting the getting the German citizenship.
Will it be possible to bring our parents here for long term after you get the citizenship?

Regards
ND
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Citizenship query
Answer
6/19/08 3:15 PM as a reply to Deepak Bhatt.
I do not think this is possible other than you have 2 million Euros cash or so.

Health insurance, social contributions etc. would be a problem based on that there should be a case on how your parents may get a residence permit legally.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/19/08 4:14 PM as a reply to Deepak Bhatt.
I heard from some reliable sources(Naturalized Germans!!) that bringing in family members might be possible at once they prove that you are the sole dependent for your parents..

This procedure is very easy in the UK. It is termed as 'Settlement Visa'. One of the parents must be 65 years to automatically qualify for this program.(or widow/widowers below 65 qualify automatically!!).

They(Parents!!) again need to prove that they have no other relations(immediate relations!!) in the home country..

I do not think that any country can place such strict rules on parents(old) of their own citizens.....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/20/08 12:57 PM as a reply to Deepak Bhatt.
Hi All!

I know that we have to provide a handwritten CV for the application of Citizenship.

Is it Ok to just make handwritten translated copy of my professional CV?

Would they need more or less? 'cause my cv is 7 pages.

Is there any standard template which anybody would like to share?

Thanks,VAH
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/20/08 3:42 PM as a reply to Deepak Bhatt.
Well, I asked the same question to the lady because mine is like 10 pages in European format and she told me to shorten it to 1 page, maximum 2.

The most important thing for them is not what you will be writing about your life in it but what will come up from them studying your handwriting.

So no need to use a template, just make something simple.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18