Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

NE - Rentenvesicherung after more than 5 years

Hi guys!

I called to make an appointment at the AB today, and was told that first they will check me up and that I should get there on a given date (presumably all checks being done by then) with the stuff they need plus fee. Now, I got this leaflet from them a few months ago, and inside there were some things (like the language course for instance) that did not apply for someone who has been here for more than 5 years (I am here more than 6). The woman who spoke with me had not a very good idea what is needed but said I should bring some pepers for Rentenvesicherung (and those were stated as not needed in the leaflet, from what I read). Does anyone have an idea whether after 6 years of stay they need something like that? And also, are GCs "highly qualified" according to the law or just qualified, because I even don't know what money I should take with me as a fee and the lady that made the appointment could as well not tell me.

Cheerz,
xio
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3