Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

help needed: prlongation od residence permit

Toggle
i have a residence permit which was given to me because of foundation my company here. Company has the ownership type- GmbH, but i am the only person who is working there. I already prolonged my residence one (last eyar), but this time it seems there is a problem with prolongation. It must be prolonged, but the person in Ausländerbehörde who had to prolong it had negative attitude to the situation. She sent the documents to economical department of Senate in berlin and new appointement is arranged very near to the date of residence expiration. The person was reffering to the parahrapf 21 where it is said that i have to pay minimum salary to myself 24.000 after all tax and health insurance, which is not the case ( i pay around Euro 850 per the month). Also the company got the loss last year, but it is normal, since it is working only 2 years and investements at the begining 9even if small) of course axeed the income. The question is if they decline prolongation and will let me know on few days before the residence is expired would be able to appeal? And if so would i be able to stay in Germany during the period of appelation? And for how long. I owen the apartment here in berlin, have Dr degree. And some amount of money which makes situation clear i am not interestedn in givernment money and can easily support myself. But of course the referecne is that the residence was given due to the comapny, it is not fit initial business plan was offered and they have no idea what decision will be.
thank you in advance for your help.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: help needed: prlongation od residence permit
Answer
10/12/10 2:03 PM as a reply to Polina Uvarova.
Hi,

I strongly recommend the assistance of a lawyer!

http://www.trust7.com/en/dienste/visa

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7