Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Help needed for spouse visa - Bangalore consulate

Toggle
Hi Everyone,

I have applied for spouse visa on 27th Dec 2016. 6 weeks are over but i have not got any initmation from the bangalore consulate regarding the marriage verfication or the visa process. My husband enquired in Bietigheim-Bissingen ABH and found out that they have confirmed and approved my application without contacting my husband or doing any formailities.
I have already visited germany once on tourist visa before getting married. I want to know
1) whether the bangalore consulate will still proceed with my marriage verification?
2) how soon will i be initimated with any further advancements regarding my visa?
+2 (2 Votes)

RE: Help needed for spouse visa - Bangalore consulate
Answer
2/8/17 9:08 AM as a reply to priyankakv.
priyankakv:
Hi Everyone,

I have applied for spouse visa on 27th Dec 2016. 6 weeks are over but i have not got any initmation from the bangalore consulate regarding the marriage verfication or the visa process. My husband enquired in Bietigheim-Bissingen ABH and found out that they have confirmed and approved my application without contacting my husband or doing any formailities.
I have already visited germany once on tourist visa before getting married. I want to know
1) whether the bangalore consulate will still proceed with my marriage verification?
It takes Maximum one week to get an email from Bangalore consulate once it get approved.
2) how soon will i be initimated with any further advancements regarding my visa?
 Maximum one week

If ABH said that your visa has been approved from germany. They will inform their decision to berlin foriegn affairs and they vl send fax or email to bangalore consulate.

All the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/17 11:00 AM as a reply to moon mal.
Thank you for your prompt reply. Another question
My husband has not registered our marriage yet in Germany. He received the original marriage certificate few days ago and is yet to register the same. Is that a problem for the visa approval?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/10/17 12:53 PM as a reply to priyankakv.
priyankakv:
Thank you for your prompt reply. Another question
My husband has not registered our marriage yet in Germany. He received the original marriage certificate few days ago and is yet to register the same. Is that a problem for the visa approval?

He cant register in Germany, until you arrive here. He will be still considered as single only. 

After your visa approval and your entry to germany, When you go to ABH for Anmeldung (Registration), he or you will be considered as married and his tax class changes to Class 1 to 3. So that he pay less tax and get more income.

Hope my above answer clear your question.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
3/10/17 2:37 PM as a reply to moon mal.
Hi,

I finally got the response from the consulate asking to visit the consulate office with my passport. Can you please tell me what does it mean? Is my application accepted or rejected? I am confused as nothing is mentioned in the mail.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/15/17 12:19 PM as a reply to priyankakv.
priyankakv:
Hi,

I finally got the response from the consulate asking to visit the consulate office with my passport. Can you please tell me what does it mean? Is my application accepted or rejected? I am confused as nothing is mentioned in the mail.

It means ur visa is approved. They are asking you to submit the passport for stamping visa. You will receive passport within a week.

Congratulations and welcome to germany...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott