Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

help on family reunion visa documentation

Toggle
Hi Experts,
I want to apply for a family reunion visa for myself and my daughter.
My husband is already there in Germany with work contract long term visa.
Please advice me on the documents required.
1) Is my birth certificate mandatory or my passport and 10th certificate will do.
2) Do i need any attestation on my marriage certificate. Plese let me know how to get this attestation.
3) I belong to the state Odisha and my passport is also issued from Odisha but I am here in Hyderabad since 1year. So can i apply in Chennai consulate. Also will the consulate ask me any proof of residence in Hyderabad. what will they accept as a proof of residence.

Please guide me.

Regards,
Jina
0 (0 Votes)

RE: help on family reunion visa documentation
Answer
2/7/17 4:11 PM as a reply to Jinamayee Panigrahi.
Jinamayee Panigrahi:
Hi Experts,
I want to apply for a family reunion visa for myself and my daughter.
My husband is already there in Germany with work contract long term visa.
Please advice me on the documents required.
1) Is my birth certificate mandatory or my passport and 10th certificate will do.

Birth certificate is not required generally (If asked, please submit). Take your passport and any degree certificate if you have.  

Have you did German language A1 ? It is minimum required nowadays for spouse visa vl give u easy way to get visa.

2) Do i need any attestation on my marriage certificate. Plese let me know how to get this attestation.

Even If you get attestation, the German consulate wont accept it. If they want to verify, they do their own inspection at your cost and do their stamping by their side.

3) I belong to the state Odisha and my passport is also issued from Odisha but I am here in Hyderabad since 1year. So can i apply in Chennai consulate. Also will the consulate ask me any proof of residence in Hyderabad. what will they accept as a proof of residence.

Ofcourse consulate will ask you reason of staying in Hyderabad. If your are employed, take your appointment letter and last 3 months salary statement to prove.

Wherever you stay last 6months that consulate only u need to apply.

Please guide me.

Regards,
Jina

Hope all my answer helps u.. All the best
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18