Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Work Permit steps after Entering germany

Toggle
Hi,
I have entered germany after getting employement visa for 3 months which needs to be extended. I was told this process can be done in Germany. Please help me with the further process , how ahouls i proceed? I have done my registration and i have applied for the tax id from finance , which they said it will come in 2-3 weeks by post. its been a week that i am germany. Please help.

Thanks in Advance.

Deepti
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Work Permit steps after Entering germany
Answer
2/6/17 2:28 PM as a reply to Deepti Rawat.
Deepti Rawat:
Hi,
I have entered germany after getting employement visa for 3 months which needs to be extended. I was told this process can be done in Germany. Please help me with the further process , how ahouls i proceed? I have done my registration and i have applied for the tax id from finance , which they said it will come in 2-3 weeks by post. its been a week that i am germany. Please help.

Thanks in Advance.

Deepti
Dear Deepti,

congratulations on your new job and welcome to this land of opportunity!

As a next step please immediately call the Aussländerbehörde (Aliens Office) and make an appointment for your visa extension. Depending on city or town it might take some time, ranging from one week to a month.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Regards, Raj++
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3