Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Entry Visa for germany

Alternar
Entry Visa for germany
Respuesta
21/09/10 21:18
Hi All,

I appreciate if somebody tell me is it legally ok to enter into germany with entry visa, doing registration in local registratioon office and come back without registering in foreign registration office or getting stamped the residence permit. And then go back again within 3 months when visa is valid and then complete all the formalities.

In summary is it possible to visit Germany twice on entry visa given for residence permit within 3 months of issue?

Regards
R
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Entry Visa for germany
Respuesta
21/09/10 22:01 en respuesta a Rajeev Jha.
may I ask how you are going to pass the immigration check without getting your visa stamp??

besides

if I am not mistaken (was long long long time ago - in my time) - I was supposed to replace my entry visum with a student visum as soon as I have entered germany
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
22/09/10 12:31 en respuesta a Rajeev Jha.
Hi VP,

What i meant is i will have the valid entry visa on my passport for second time also.

Or do you mean once i will be in germany with entry visa, my entry visa which entitles me to be there for three months becomes invalid.

Actually i applied for residence permit for 5 years and i got visa approval here in bangalore which will entitle me to be there for three months. But i am thinking to go first for short visit (may be two weeks just to join university) there try to finalise accomodation etc. Also try to register at foreign immigration office and get residence visa stamped for longer duration, but if somehow i could not complete all formalities in this two weeks can i come back to India as i have some important work here to be completed and go again within three months of entry visa stamping date or within the validity of entry visa and then complete all the formalities.

Regards
R
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
22/09/10 12:35 en respuesta a Rajeev Jha.
Hi VP,
Or Do you mean this entry visa is not kind of multiple entry in this three months
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
22/09/10 14:41 en respuesta a Rajeev Jha.
Hi Rajeev,
this information can be found from your visum itself. i believe that there is a field in which they mention as 'M' which means mulitiple entry.
you are allowed to travel within this 3 months period many times with the entry visa.
however the best way is to call the German consulate in your city(chennai?!) and get your query clarified. (since you are keen to make multiple entries)

good luck!
Varadharajan
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3