Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Getting a new work permit after GC in Nürnberg

Toggle
Hello all,

I received my current WP with the GC law. I have a new job offer and applied for a new WP (at Ausländerbehörde) mid-December and should start beginning of Feburary. How long does it normally take to receive it? Is there a time limit by the law?

Regards...
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Getting a new work permit after GC in Nürnberg
Answer
1/9/06 12:06 PM as a reply to Erhan Bilgili.
Hi again,

Is there any possibility that my application can be rejected (well, I already did quit my current company).

Cheers...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/9/06 12:16 PM as a reply to Erhan Bilgili.
Well.. it was not a wise thing to quit your job without having EG or BE on your passport... you could easily get them when you were employed.. now it will be tricky without a job..
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Getting a new work permit after GC (in Nürnberg)
Answer
1/9/06 1:49 PM as a reply to Erhan Bilgili.
It seems so but...

1. In order to be able to start in Feb I had to quit.

2. Even in Ausländerbehörde, they asked me for my Kündigung before applying for a new permit.

I don't think any company would sign a contract with you, if you cannot give an exact date of starting.

Cheers...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/9/06 3:10 PM as a reply to Erhan Bilgili.
"Even in Ausländerbehörde, they asked me for my Kündigung before applying for a new permit."

emoticon If you had BE or EG on your passport, you would not need to inform Ausländerböherde.. My point is :
Why didnt you have ABH change the clause on your residence permit when you were employed..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/9/06 3:27 PM as a reply to Erhan Bilgili.
@dargin

There is not much to add after what Lacrima wrote. It was (and it is) plain stupid to quit your job without having EG or BE on your passport...

In order to be able to start in Feb I had to quit.

Who told you to quit? In order to be able to start in Feb, first thing you need is a WP. And you don't even know if you are gonna get it before Feb, do you?

Even in Ausländerbehörde, they asked me for my Kündigung before applying for a new permit.

You are a victim of some sick practical joke. Ausländerbehörde doesn't care if you quit the job when you apply for a new WP.

I don't think any company would sign a contract with you, if you cannot give an exact date of starting.

After observing your modus operandi, there is no way in hell you could give an exact date of starting. Normally ABH takes 6-8 weeks to process WP, they can even take longer just for the fun of it :-)
For example, my friend got his new WP after 10 weeks (thank god, that he didn't quit his previous job like you)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/9/06 3:46 PM as a reply to Erhan Bilgili.
Hello,

I am actually still employed in my current company, till end of this month. So, what is EG and BE? Is there any way that I can still make the process faster? I am employed less than 3 years in total.

Cheers...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/9/06 4:34 PM as a reply to Erhan Bilgili.
"So, what is EG and BE? Is there any way that I can still make the process faster?"
Yes you can make the process faster because you dont need work-permit for the new job.(BeschV 46) provided that your initial work-permit was issued before 1.1.2005 according to IT-ARGV.. but I just dont have the time to explain you all the details regarding EG, BE and the other stuff.. can you search in the forum ? if you still dont find the answer, post again.. I will try to explain..

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3