Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Dependent visa for Spouse

Toggle
Dependent visa for Spouse
Answer
1/20/17 8:31 PM
Hello All!

I am travelling to Germany in April 1st week 2017 on work permit visa for 90 on deputation from India.

I would like to know, whether it is possible to apply dependent visa for Spouse(She is not Working) and what is the processing and required documents to apply dependent visa from German Consultant from Bangalore?

I wanted to take her to germany with my travel dates for 90 days.

Please give me your experiences and feedbacks.
Thank you in advance
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Dependent visa for Spouse
Answer
1/23/17 10:54 AM as a reply to Rudresh B S.
Rudresh B S:
Hello All!

I am travelling to Germany in April 1st week 2017 on work permit visa for 90 on deputation from India.

I would like to know, whether it is possible to apply dependent visa for Spouse(She is not Working) and what is the processing and required documents to apply dependent visa from German Consultant from Bangalore?

I wanted to take her to germany with my travel dates for 90 days.

Please give me your experiences and feedbacks.
Thank you in advance

First of all I like to know, whether your work permit is approved for 90 days. I think in your case it may be short term visa. 

To apply for spouse visa is good. But some times it may take more than 8 weeks in some cases. 

Applying for visit visa for your wife, which also gives you 90 days validity, but my suggestion is please get contacted with embassy before applying. 
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott