Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Family union Visa Germany

Toggle
Family union Visa Germany
Answer
5/31/11 6:20 PM
Hi , im from Pakistan and new in this forum. My husband lives in Germany he recently started his job just few week before. he is an highly skilled professional. i want to know if i could apply for my family union visa now? as he just joined his job 1 week before. i have his job contract letter and his residence permit plus passport and all required documents . Also please tell me how long will it take to get the visa from PAkistan if i apply in june first week.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Family union Visa Germany
Answer
5/31/11 6:46 PM as a reply to Angel Angel.
All the required information and document list is available in the following website

http://www.pakistan.diplo.de/Vertretung/islamabad/en/04__Visa__Passport__Legal/2__visa__longterm/__Visa__longterm.html

Since he has just started his job it could delay the time for issuing the visa. Take into consideration that the marriage certificate will be verfied and you have to provide german language certificate. so it is safe to assume minimum of 3 months
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/31/11 6:52 PM as a reply to Angel Angel.
Well, if your spouse just started the job, that means he will be under probation periord. In that case, most of the time spouse visa is rejected.
The best would be that your spouse contact ABH here in Germany and ask them whether they will approve your visa (spouse visa) or not.

Usually Spouse visa process take from 6 weeks to 12 weeks (in some case even 6 months).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/31/11 8:28 PM as a reply to Angel Angel.
hi ..THanks for the reply... my husband's job contract says that he is the perminant employee of his company... he get his Masters from germany too. nothing like probation is mentioned in his contract. also his work permit stamped for 2 years (extendable). i have recently get my A1 certificate also from goethe.... in this case... what is ur opinion?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/31/11 9:31 PM as a reply to Angel Angel.
can anybdy reply me fast? i need to submit my papers thsi week?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/1/11 12:36 AM as a reply to Angel Angel.
Angel, truly, nothing prevent you from applying. In the worst case, you might have it refused or delayed, but i suggest you aplly now because it takes quite a while to verify all the documents (wedding certificates and the like...). As said earier hier, if he is still in the probation time, your visa might be delayed (refused) until he passes the probation time successfully.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/1/11 1:10 AM as a reply to Angel Angel.
Dear Thanks for ur quick response.. there is nuthing like probation mentioned in his contract by employer. Also i have gone through the previous threads , some one wrote that in case if a person on his probation period he needs to ask his emplyer to issue a letter stating that he is not on probabtion and he is working perminantely with this company. Please help me out as im totally confused with the 2 different replies above from Raj and other fellow.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/1/11 12:59 PM as a reply to Angel Angel.
One of the documents your spouse has to submit in germany is the employer letter detailing how long he has been working with the company and whether if he is on probation. If the company says that he is not on probabtion, then it is not a problem in getting the visa. If they say, he is on probabtion, then you have a long delay.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/1/11 7:50 PM as a reply to Angel Angel.
hmmm..thanks Raj for ur reply.... i have checked the law for family union visa ....also the check list of documents i got from consulate here in karachi. it just says ... shengen visa of the spouse living in germany with minimum one year of stay ... if the stay permit is less then 9 months then family union visa wont be granted. all they need is the emplyer letter , monthly income proof, and the validity of work permit. which shuld be not less then 9 months.infact when i visited consulate for the information and documents required i told the lady on counter that my husband just started his job.She was fine with it. i think i shuld go with the documents sets to the consulate and will ask her again the same thing. also please tell me ,can i study on spouse visa? as i have a plan to complete my masters in telecommunication i have 3 plus experience in telecom industry with a 4 years engineering degree in telecommunication.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/19/11 2:18 AM as a reply to Angel Angel.
Hallo,
i have asked this question weeks ago n no one even bother to reply the query above .Thats strange!... well another thing i wana ask , as i have submitted my papers weeks ago and now waiting for the lawyer visit to my home (as i was informed by consulate staff).. just wana ask , what they gona ask me in the visit? what type of questions and do they meet everybdy at home or just me ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/8/11 4:11 PM as a reply to Angel Angel.
Hello i am also from pakistan my GF living in germany and citizen of germany .she said me that i come on 15 july for marrige with you and after that you come with me in germany please say me wich documents we need for our marrige and for apply i think she say me about family reunion visa so what i do for this please give me complete information thanx
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/3/11 2:01 PM as a reply to Angel Angel.
Hi,

i am from Pakistan, my sis need to apply familly reunion visa in this month at her appointment in ISB embassy.I complete her documents as per embassy requirement on his Royal site. no i need to know about the configuration and photocopies/sets of documents.last time at counter person refused to accept documents due to some documents photo copies and configuration. can any one (Angel24) help about this, who nearly deposit there documents in ISB embassy. and how much time it takes for issuing visa? please reply me soon, or giving me configuration list as well, i am worried due to last refusal.

Best Regards,

Rana Adnan

ranaadnan.riztex@hotmail.com
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7