Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Toggle
Heath insurance
Answer
7/12/05 1:41 PM
Hi all,

I have got a public insurance and I am paying 290 euros per month for my insurance which covers my wife and 8 months son. Now I am looking forward to reduce Health insurance cost so I am thinking for Private insurance.
So can you please suggest me some insurance companies where I can get insurance for my family within 250 euros.
Secondly I am also looking for get insurance for my rented house.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Heath insurance
Answer
7/12/05 1:49 PM as a reply to Surinder S.
If your wife is not working, i dont think you can get anything cheaper with private insurers.

Regards, Asian
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/12/05 2:01 PM as a reply to Surinder S.
look
nobody goes to private versicherung to reduce Kosten.
private is better and more expensive.
private could be cheaper if you are alone and young, but even than it will be expensive later and you can not go back to statliche.

so in your case you can go to private only if you want better service for more money.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/12/05 2:16 PM as a reply to Surinder S.
btw we can not tell you if your insurance in some other company will be less than 250 euro because it depends on salary.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/12/05 2:51 PM as a reply to Surinder S.
@DvD:

Do you think that simu2004 can go from PKV to GKV?

Another question: What happens if you are PKV and lose your job? Will you have to pay this 250 euro out of your pocket? Or will it be paid from the ALG directly, as in GKV?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/12/05 5:36 PM as a reply to Surinder S.
you got it wrong fred.
he wants to go from public to private, not vice versa.

if he has a private and loses a job he will be allowed to skip to public again.
but private KV is allready expensive for him because he has family.
and it will be much more expensive as his salary goes up.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/13/05 1:41 AM as a reply to Surinder S.
"So can you please suggest me some insurance companies where I can get insurance for my family within 250 euros."

it's a joke? :o

"Another question: What happens if you are PKV and lose your job? Will you have to pay this 250 euro out of your pocket? Or will it be paid from the ALG directly, as in GKV?"

Arbeitsamt will say: if you were not in PKV during last 5 years, either you pay yourself or you go back to GKV

i am trying to prove them that they are wrong here, the case is still open - it even did not come to the first hearing

"and it will be much more expensive as his salary goes up."

joke? cost of private insurance does not depend on amount of your salary at all, as well as does not depend on your age. it depends only on the age that you had when you signed a PKV-contract
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/05 1:22 PM as a reply to Surinder S.
thanks to all of you who has replied to my message..

yes, I was able to find a private insurance which is gonna cost me 250 euros a month, covering everything and I dont have to pay anything additional.Its flat 250 euro a month...

In case, if i loose my job, everything will be taken care of by my company..as then I will go back to my native country..

I know that I cant go back to public insurance once I take private but I know that I wont be doing this.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/05 4:59 PM as a reply to Surinder S.
Would you like to share the name of the private insurance company you found, for the benefit of others?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/05 5:25 PM as a reply to Surinder S.
Is 250 total or is it just your part and another 250 is paid by your company.
If it's 250 - this means that you have to pay only 125 yourself! In this case I think many (including myself) would like to know insurance's name. I have a private insurance at the moment and total for myself, wife and child is 530 (paid 50/50 myself and my company)...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/14/05 6:26 PM as a reply to Surinder S.
- wrote:
"joke? cost of private insurance does not depend on amount of your salary at all, as well as does not depend on your age. it depends only on the age that you had when you signed a PKV-contract"

honestly said, I do not believe.
That way one can get cheap contract when he is single and than marry and have 10 children at the same costs.
I just do not believe it.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/15/05 4:49 AM as a reply to Surinder S.
"That way one can get cheap contract when he is single and than marry and have 10 children at the same costs."

lol in case of private insurance it's written in the contract who is insured. you get later wife and children, your contract still covers only your insurance, not theirs

but the contribution depends neither on your salary nor on your age, it can only grow a little - for all insured in that company - because of inflation or some changes of law system (for example, in tax policy).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/15/05 12:46 PM as a reply to Surinder S.
so it is getting much more expensive with time, right?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/15/05 8:05 PM as a reply to Surinder S.
well I am going for AXA insurance...I have selected ARL tariff for myself(which is valid for GC holders only and less expensive to EL tariff) and EL tariff for my wife and son....total premium is 494 euros and half of it will be paid by my company...

Contact details are:
Frank Reinhart
AXA Servicecenter
Bahnhofstr. 24
63263 Neu-Isenburg
Tel. 06102 - 82 10 60
Email:[Frank.Reinhart@axa.de]
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/15/05 8:40 PM as a reply to Surinder S.
I've related question so i didn't wanna open new Thread. I was earlier insured with Private (Central) along with my Husband. Then I got job so due to Salary constraints I had to ´take Govt Insurance but i was never happy with it as i could feel the difference in treatment. From this month onwards i'll get salary that i can opt for Private insurance. But I heard that i have to wait till Januray, and someone said I had to earn this salary limit for one year and thereafter i can change. I'm totally confused. I called Private Insurance Company but there also i got confusing answers, someone told i can change and other said i can't.
Can anyone of u please guide me?
Thanx.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
7/16/05 8:10 AM as a reply to Surinder S.
"so it is getting much more expensive with time, right?"

it depends on your style of life. if you are homosexual ...

"Can anyone of u please guide me?
Thanx."

as you cannot sign any contract without willingness of other party, it would be better to give the case over to insurance, the one that says that you can change it

another way would be a self-employment, then you do not have to be insured at all
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/6/05 9:39 PM as a reply to Surinder S.
simu2004,
just curious how much you will be paying in 2006? I guess you already received letter saying blah blah blah - now you have to pay 10% more or something like this ? I'm thinking about changing to AXA myself and it would help to know how much increase could I expect next year.
thanks !
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/05 5:11 AM as a reply to Surinder S.
"I'm thinking about changing to AXA myself and it would help to know how much increase could I expect next year."

i would think you are not the only one who wants to do that - lots of people think about the same, the ones whose distributions are the biggest

this would mean that next year the differences between private and state insurances regarding covered services will be bigger, and state insured will get once more letters of the kind "blah blah blah - now you have to pay 10% more or something like this"

this of course contradicts Art. 3 Abs. 1, 3 GG, because it makes the quality and costs of medical treatment dependent on the size of your money wallet (poor people pay more for less service), but who cares? German politicians forgot about basic human rights long time ago ...
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/8/05 2:02 PM as a reply to Surinder S.
I already have private health insurance, but they keep increasing premium every year - in 2001 it was 800DM (around 400 euro) for my family, in 2005 it was 530 euro and for the next year it would be 580! What is especially painful that companies now have to pay maximum only 236 euro and the rest you have to pay yourself - so every increase comes from my pocket. And I don't even claimed anything from insurance yet :/
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott