Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Capital-Life Insurance deadline

Toggle
Capital-Life Insurance deadline
Answer
11/10/04 9:07 PM
Hello All.

As most of You guys must be knowing, that any capital gains from capital-life-insurance taken after December 31st 2004 will be taxed by the Government. Till today capital-life-insurance has been a very interesting option for people wanting to buy a life insurance and invest for old age, all tax free.

Eg. I invest 15000 EUR into such a policy. This money is invested partially in fixed account and partially in funds. In event of death, my family gets around 45000 K or I get anything from 20 K EUR to 200 K EUR at the age of 60 when this policy matures, all tax free. This is just an approx. picture.

But this will change starting next year.

I have been trying to find such a policy for myself but due to my limited German language skills, I havent been able to.

Does anyone in this group have any knowledge/recommendations/experience with such a policy ?

Cheers
Nitin.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Capital-Life Insurance deadline
Answer
11/10/04 9:46 PM as a reply to Striker Me.
Nitin,

I think the best insurance is Cosmos. http://www.cosmos.de

But their website is only in German, but you can call them and there should be somebody who speaks English.

By the way... the actual law is, that you get the whole amount at the end of the running time of the insurance - minnimum 12 years - tax free. For contracts after the 31.12,2004 you have to pay income tax.

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18