Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

trust7 members in your neighborhood

kinderausweiss for my SON ??

Toggle
kinderausweiss for my SON ??
Answer
1/3/06 3:46 PM
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible for my new born son to get kinderausweiss. He born in Germany but we (me and my wife) his parents are having other nationality non EU. I am having GC status and working since two years.
Can any one guide me in this regards, I will be thanks ful to you.
thanks in advanced
0 (0 Votes)

Re: kinderausweiss for my SON ??
Answer
1/3/06 3:57 PM as a reply to mal asf.
If you refer to German Nationality with the term "Kinderausweis" then the answer is "No". But you are free to get every kind of "Ausweis" and "Pasaport" from your country of origin for your son.

A child can become German at birth:
a) If one of the parents is German (In this case, he can keep German citizenship together with the citizenship of the other parent for a life time.)
b) If one of the parents is legal resident of Germany AND in the possession of an unlimited residence permit at least for 3 years at the time of the birth. (In this case, child is supposed to choose between two nationalities at the age of 18, as he can not keep both for life time.)

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3