Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Niederlassung Eralubnis

Toggle
Niederlassung Eralubnis
Answer
10/25/06 3:34 PM
Hi, Leute,

Ich brauche Hilfe. Bin Wissenschaftler (Chemie).

Working in Deutchland (permament) since May 2001.(more then 5 years)
May 2001-December 2002 Braunschweig Uni - Wissenschaft Mitarbeiter ( not full time position) - But Alle Steuer Bezahlt!. Januar 2003- present time and further (probably - have in Moment befristete Arbeitsvertrag)...Wissenschaft Mitarbeter (full position, Kassel) - Alle Steuer bezahlt! (before all this work - has spent 2 years in Germany as Guest Scientist (ohne Steuer).

Don't get Niederlassung Erlaubniss als "Hochqualifizierte", while Auslanbehörde consider my salary too small (40000 Jahr).

I have apply also for NE since I have payed already more than for 60 Month Steuer)- the Answer was "you have for 4 years Aufenhaltsbewilligung and only 1 year Aufenhaltserlaubniss" - (but this as I suspect was a "mistake" of Auslanbehörde since all the time I was applying for the Visum for "wissenschaft mitarbeiter" (so, should be not bewilligung, but erlaubniss)

Rechtenwälte? Advices?
Much thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Niederlassung Eralubnis
Answer
10/25/06 4:22 PM as a reply to Elena Popova.
Hi,

It doen not make any diiference what u have applied for, what is important is what u have in your pass.

First and most important thing for NE is 5 years of Aufenthaltserlaubnis.

Matrix
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/25/06 5:54 PM as a reply to Elena Popova.
Hi,

thanks much for the answer.

But the fact, that I am paying all Steuers for 5 years plays no role?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/25/06 6:31 PM as a reply to Elena Popova.
@utro25

..But the fact, that I am paying all Steuers for 5 years plays no role?..

Who told you that you could 'buy' your way to NE by paying taxes? :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/25/06 6:41 PM as a reply to Elena Popova.
you are right but they are also. so you loose.

problem is that wiss. mitarb. and student have the same treatment by law. stupid but you can not change it.

somewhere they do take bewiligung into account.

try with formal antrag with a formal listing with your 60 Rentenbeiträgen. Maybe you'll get lucky. But if they say no do not try to sue them or something cos they can take Bewill. into account if they want but they do not have to.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott