Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Wife Dependent Visa

Alternar
Wife Dependent Visa
Respuesta
15/11/11 18:28
Hi, I have submitted my application for Work Permit and my wife application for Dependent Visa. I got my Work Permit Approval and i have landed in Munich Last Month. Still my wife dependent visa is not approved. When i enquire they informed me: They have received the documents on October 10, 2011 and currently the application is with Foreigners Department for Verification. Its been 5 weeks and How long Foreigners Department will take to verify and approve the Visa.

Could anybody please help me.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Wife Dependent Visa
Respuesta
15/11/11 21:29 en respuesta a Ravi Kumar.
Hi Ravi,

I had the same situation. We applied together in India. I got my visa early. After that it took nearly 15-20 days to get my wifes visa. It depends on the person who is handling your papers.

Any ways you keep on tracking them every week.

But dont worry it would not take too much time. Wish your wife gets visa sooner.

Regs,

Jagadeesh
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
16/11/11 17:22 en respuesta a Ravi Kumar.
Hi Jagadeesh,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Yesterday my wife called to Chennai Consulate. They told they have received the application on September 2, 2011 and it will take max three months, After three months i.e, December 2, 2011 they told to call again.

We will wait and see.

Thanks,
Ravi Kumar
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
17/11/11 15:10 en respuesta a Ravi Kumar.
Hi Jagadeesh/Ravi,
How long did it take for your visa approval.
I applied for Work Permit on 10th October in Chennai and awaiting to hear from the Consulate.

Regards,
Vimal
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
18/11/11 11:03 en respuesta a Ravi Kumar.
Hi Vimal,

As of my knowledge, If you apply in Bangalore they will take 6 Weeks to handover Stamped Passport to you. If you apply in Chennai they will take max 3 Months from Date of Application. You can find Date of Application in the Fees Receipt.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
18/11/11 20:26 en respuesta a Ravi Kumar.
May be they want to verify your marriage or Check your wife's German Language Skills.

Both the items are time consuming.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
12/12/11 10:24 en respuesta a Ravi Kumar.
Hi Jagadeesh,
Has your wife got this visa as yet?
Iam also waiting for mine so wondering how much does it usually take, though I applied from Delhi, but they say it takes longer if applied from Delhi.
Thanks,
Neha
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
27/12/11 19:57 en respuesta a Ravi Kumar.
Hi Ravi,

Have you received your wife visa?
Iam also waiting for mine and its been 7 weeks now and not heard anything from embassy so wondering how much does it usually take. I have applied from Delhi.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
28/12/11 12:56 en respuesta a Ravi Kumar.
Its been more than 9 weeks since I applied for my work visa at Delhi Embassy(along with my Wife's and Child's dependent visa).

My company at Germany were trying to get the info from local alien office, but they didn't give any details except that my application is under process and i will be notified once it is ready.

I know i cannot expect anything between Dec 24th to 2nd Jan..

Just waiting to hear from Embassy..
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
30/12/11 10:56 en respuesta a Ravi Kumar.
For me , it took 7 weeks , We both applied together at mumbai & got it together.

Dave
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
2/02/12 12:16 en respuesta a Ravi Kumar.
Hi,
My Husband has a offer from a german company and will be submitting application for work permit:
1) Can i apply for my and my daughter's dependent visa with his application.
2) I have a post graduate diploma from Symbiosis, is that considered a masters degree or will i have to go though A1 German test.
3) How much money does the embassy charge for Marriage certificate, somebody on the forum mentioned if you get it attested from Ministry of External Affairs in DELHI-PATIALA OFFICE. This attestation is recognized by all embassies worldwide.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
4/02/12 16:37 en respuesta a Ravi Kumar.
hi,

i dont know about other queries you have apart from language exemption. Only masters degree can be an exemption that too if the foreign office decides. Post graduate diploma cannot be considered as exemption. Even masters degree exemption depends on the foreign office. As they see your subject of degree, its relevance in germany meaning job opportunities etc.

So finally decision is with the foreign office in conformity with the consulate in india.

good luck !!
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18