Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Rentenversicherung refund

Toggle
Rentenversicherung refund
Answer
3/17/05 4:42 PM
Hallo,

I worked in Germany for 4 years, and my contract will be extended for another 2 years. I knew that when I leave Germany, I could get back my portion of the contribution to Rentenversicherung. But I heard that if I work in Germany for more than 5 years, I am not entitled for the refund anymore. Is is correct?

many thanks
ysl
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Rentenversicherung refund
Answer
3/17/05 4:53 PM as a reply to Forrest Lim.
It depends on which yountry you are from, and whether your country has a Pension-agreement with Germany. If yes, you wont get Pension back if you work for more than 5 years, if no --> you´ll get back your contribution!

-Fred
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/17/05 6:07 PM as a reply to Forrest Lim.
I am not sure
I think if your country has agreement, you do not get it even if you work 1 month.
And if you work more than 5 years you do not get it even if your country has no agreement.
But in that case you are entitled to get pension when you reach pension age of 65.

IMHO
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/17/05 6:56 PM as a reply to Forrest Lim.
@DVD,*

You can get your pension contribution, if you worked more than 5 years(provided, you are from a country having no agreement with Germany)

I got this confirmation from BfA, as few months before, there was such an info, circulating, as if GCs cant get their pension contribution.

Otherwise, one may claim from home-country as per their criteria (at age 60+ or before)

Here goes the letter :

Sehr geehrter Herr/Frau XXXX,

als %YOUR_NATIONALITAET% Staatsangehöriger können Sie sich die zur deutschen
Rentenversicherung entrichteten Beiträge erstatten lassen, wenn Sie im
Zeitpunkt der Antragstellung folgende Voraussetzungen erfüllen:

es darf keine Versicherungspflicht in der deutschen Rentenversicherung bestehen und
es darf keine Berechtigung zur freiwilligen Versicherung in der deutschen Rentenversicherung vorliegen und seit dem Ausscheiden aus der deutschen Versicherungspflicht müssen mindestens 24 Kalendermonate vergangen sein

Ausländer, die Staatsangehörige eines Staates sind, der weder dem Europäischen Wirtschaftsraum (EWR) oder der Schweiz angehört, erfüllen bei
gewöhnlichem Aufenthalt im sonstigen Ausland (z.B %YOUR_LAND%)regelmäßig die o.g. Voraussetzungen und sind deshalb erstattungsberechtigt.

Der Antrag kann wie oben bereits ausgeführt frühestens 24 Kalendermonate
nach der letzten Pflichtbeitragszahlung zur deutschen Rentenversicherung
gestellt werden. Insofern müssten Sie den Antrag voraussichtlich von
%YOUR_LAND% aus stellen.

Das erforderliche Antragsformular können Sie unter dem nachfolgenden Link
von der BfA-Homepage herunterladen:

1. Antrag auf Beitragserstattung
http://www.bfa.de/ger/ger_servicecenter.7/ger_formulare.73/ger_versicherung.731/v900pdf_a.pdf

2. Informationen zum Antrag
http://www.bfa.de/ger/ger_international.5/ger_broschueren.54/ger_54_nr26.pdf

For further info, try
www.bfa.de

GC
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/18/05 10:27 AM as a reply to Forrest Lim.
hi all,
what if i want to immigrate to a third country and not to my home country? Will i be able to claim my refund in the third country(like US)immediately or will have to wait till i turn 60?????
Regards!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/18/05 11:17 PM as a reply to Forrest Lim.
Hi,

You must be in your home länder for the two years to get the RV refund otherwise, you must chill until your 60th or so birthday.

Isn't that if you contribute for >5years you must wait until the ripe age regardless of your country's pact with DE or your location? (not from §).

Isn't the RV transfered to the home länder if DE got a pact with your home lander ? ie in the ripe age
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott