Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question.

Toggle
Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Max max 8/31/05 4:53 PM
Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Akshay Khanna 8/31/05 5:03 PM
Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Akshay Khanna 8/31/05 8:43 PM
Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Struts Spring 9/1/05 12:56 PM
Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Struts Spring 9/1/05 1:07 PM
Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Akshay Khanna 9/1/05 1:23 PM
Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Struts Spring 9/1/05 1:37 PM
Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Akshay Khanna 9/1/05 1:59 PM
Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Struts Spring 9/1/05 2:53 PM
Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Amol Pargaonkar 9/1/05 3:36 PM
Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Akshay Khanna 9/1/05 5:39 PM
Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Inder Kinder 9/1/05 6:04 PM
Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Akshay Khanna 9/1/05 6:28 PM
Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Max max 9/2/05 12:12 AM
Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Pankaj Daga 9/2/05 12:43 AM
Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Amol Pargaonkar 9/2/05 1:55 AM
Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question. Akshay Khanna 9/2/05 12:49 PM
Acually i am Hindu and as i have seen the special marriage act 1954.In that case we have to give notice to the Registrar of marriages 30 days befor the marriage.The problem is that she cannot come to India 1 month before.Also is it necessary that she should be physically present in the court,when we are filling the application of our court marriage.Or can I get it signed the application be sending the papers in Germany??
Second choice is to marriage with hindu act but in that case she has to change the religion.can u tell me how much time it will take to change the religion and later will give complications in getting Spause visa??
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Urgent Help:Marrying to my german GF in India second question.
Answer
8/31/05 5:03 PM as a reply to Max max.
Dude!! don't keep starting a new thread everytime for the same topic.

Here is what Special Marriage Act 1954 says:

"When a marriage is intended to be solemnized under this Act, the parties to the marriage shall give notice thereof in writing to the marriage officer of the district in which at least one of the parties to the marriage has resided for a period of not less than thirty days immediately preceding the date on which such notice is given, and the notice shall state that the party has so resided."
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/05 8:43 PM as a reply to Max max.
....I almost forgot to mention the most important clause.

THE SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT, 1954
4. b) Neither party-
(i) is incapable of giving a valid consent to it in consequence of unsoundness of mind, or

(ii) though capable of giving a valid consent, has been suffering from mental disorder of such a kind or to such an extent as to be unfit for marriage and the procreation of children; or

(iii) has been subject to recurrent attacks of insanity or epilepsy;
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 12:56 PM as a reply to Max max.
Why don't you get married in Las Vegas (USA) There you donot need anything other than your passports and one witness, witness can be anyone and ask anyone on the street will help you. It takes just one minute to get married, give details to German Consulate in Las Vegas, after one month you get complete document from them and it's completly legal everywhere including Germany. You'll save lot of money at the same time Honeymoon!!! and ofcourse nothing of this fncing documents one month waiting all bnllsjit. Think about it!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 1:07 PM as a reply to Max max.
just tell them in american embassy that you are going to las vegas to get married, they are happy to give you visa (they know it's good for their country and economy ;) without any problem!

in case if you need more info. just ask me!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 1:23 PM as a reply to Max max.
@instructor

The idea of getting married in Las Vegas is great, but you have to keep the following factors in mind,

1. His visa to Germany was refused 3 times and after having 3 rejection stamps in your passport its quasi impossible to get US visa.

2. You cant apply for spouse visa at German Embassy in US when you are not a resident in US, so they both have to go back to their respective countries and apply there. He has to pay for his flight to India-US-India and his girlfriends flight to Germany-US-Germany. That includes the stay in Las Vegas. That would cost around $3000.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 1:37 PM as a reply to Max max.
If anyone applying from germany would get it easily. I don't know where Mr. deathinc lives. But giving a try is not a bad option anyway. "impossible"??? think again!

Did i write before that to get a visa at German Embassy in US??? If i'd written, then i'm wrong!

What i wanted to say is to get the marriage certificated legalized for german authorities in here, which you can do it in Las Vegas German Consulate, they do most of the things.

If someone live in Germany 3000$ is not much, by the way one of my friend did it with cost around 2200$ all together for 13 days. He also tried to get the documents, was not enough and to fly again to india to get it done. Three times he flied to india, finally he spent more than 6000$ all together to get documents, still was'nt accepted. So when you calculate 7300$ witn 2200$ i guess there is quite difference for me.

Last paragraph applies only when you live in here!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 1:59 PM as a reply to Max max.
"If anyone applying from germany would get it easily. I don't know where Mr. deathinc lives."

Mr.Deathinc is definitely not in Germany. Who bothers marrying a german when you are already in Germany? -emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 2:53 PM as a reply to Max max.
"Who bothers marrying a german when you are already in Germany?"

IT'S VERY SAD!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 3:36 PM as a reply to Max max.
@Akshay.

Sad to read your views that people get married to Germans only to come to Germany. Also will you please change your photo. Every Hindu knows that your photo is a 'Shivling' which is holy and worshipped in many temples. The space for photo should not be misused to put in some holy photos.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 5:39 PM as a reply to Max max.
@Amol76

"Also will you please change your photo........"

Lets not argue over petty things, lets unite and help deathinc finding a solution.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 6:04 PM as a reply to Max max.
Just a comment:

Wouldn't it have been less complicated, if you do the civil marriage here in germany? just a thought though.

I wish you and your GF all the best.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/1/05 6:28 PM as a reply to Max max.
@inderkinder

"...if you do the civil marriage here in germany?"

My profound belief says that marriage is an union of body and soul. Only the latter doesnt need a visa.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/2/05 12:12 AM as a reply to Max max.
ah thanks for ur views but i got confused but i got the solution we are marrying only in in india but i will tell u the way later if i get sucess:-) and let me tell u guys that i live in india and she lives in D and we still not havent meet but we will be meeting soon and getting married.and this is because of lov, not because i want to go to D.and was noch embassy dont want that i meet her in D thats why i need to do this thing.
tell me u people lives in D or in india at least i need some indian friends in D later....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/2/05 12:43 AM as a reply to Max max.
Simple solution: get married in Denmark. They have made it easier just for this purpose. You need 2 witnesses, i think and have to stay there in a hotel one night (help the economy).
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/2/05 1:55 AM as a reply to Max max.
@Akshay

You first passed some crap comment about Germans and mine was a natural reaction but anyways if you feel offended I am sorry for that..

Regarding the photo it was also just a small suggestion because such religious things have already created a lot of useless flames on this forum..anyways if you love to depict yourself as Lord Shiva it is your problem.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/2/05 12:49 PM as a reply to Max max.
@Amolp

"You first passed some crap comment about Germans."

-> illusion and misinterpretation on your part.

"if you love to depict yourself as Lord Shiva it is your problem.."

-> RTFM.....Der Lingam ist Symbol für das geistige Prinzip und für Shiva. Yoni ist das Symbol für die weibliche Entsprechung, für Shakti, die magische Lebenskraft. Beide zusammen sind Ausdruck des höchsten Bewußtseinszustandes (Einheit von Shiva und Shakti), Zustand höchster Vollendung.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott