Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

Join company other than the one on Work Permit

Toggle
An entry visa was issued to me on the 6th of January 2005, valid till the 16th of March on the basis of a Workpermit .
The Workpermit was procured for me by the German IT company. I am currently employed with an Indian subsidiary of a company which has its headquarters in Germany.The Indian subsidiary is offering me a transfer to its German head quarter (HQ) because I have served them for six years . Is it possible for me to join the HQ instead of the company which procured the Workpermit for me( and had its name on it) on the basis of the same Visa and Workpermit ?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Join company other than the one on Work Permit
Answer
1/24/05 6:10 PM as a reply to anuradha kulkarni.
Hi,

It will be a problem , if you enter germany based on old company's work permit and extending the visa for your indian subsidary company!!

It should be possible. Your Indian company in Germany should apply and get work permit from Arbeitsamt for you. So again go to German consulate in India explain them that you want to work for this company , so they could issue entry permit based on your Indian company by cancelling old issue.

By the way, r u with Honeywell??

Regards,

Baskey
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7