Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Floor Area Niederlassungserlaubsnis

Floor Area Niederlassungserlaubsnis
niederlassungserlaubnis
Answer
12/28/16 10:59 PM
Dear Experts,

I am planing to apply for Niederlasungserlaubnis as I fulfil the criteria required for it. I have a specific question regarding the Floor area of the apartment which I have to show in my Mietvetrag.

As the documents required to be submitted for Niederlassungserlaubnis specifically mentions "Mietvertrag mit Wohnfläche in Quadrameterzahl" I am worried about it. For my Mietvertrag does not mention the floor area of my apartment. Although my Mietvertrag mentions the number of room =1, Kitchen=1, Diele=1, Keller=1, Bad=1.

Under this circumstance is it possible to prove the floor area with the amount of monthly rent (700 euros) that I have at least more than 12 Quadratmeter, which is mandatory per person ? Is there any other alternative to prove the floor area of the apartment ?

Can this missing information be a strong ground for denial of Niederlassungserlaubnis on its own ?

Has anyone on this forum made similar experience ?

Thanks to all of you for your attention.

Max

0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18