Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Little help please !

Toggle
Little help please !
Answer
10/2/05 5:25 PM
Hello to every one there.

I have been in Germany since 08-2001, first as a trainee for 6 month and after that (from 08-02-02)I am working as a green card holder, and my passport got the following line.

(Unselbständige ErwerbstÄtigkeit nur Gemäß § 1 IT-AV Und Gemäß Gültiger Arbeitsgenhmtgung Gestattet.)

So what does this mean (BE) or what.. can anyone explain to me.
And if I am not wrong I can apply for NE after 5 years. So the time of trainee will be counted or not.

Have a nice weekend and Thanks in advance
rabs
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Little help please !
Answer
10/2/05 9:09 PM as a reply to Rabyan Ghayas.
Hi
No the clause written on your residence permit is not BE. "Gemäß Gültiger Arbeitsgenehmigung Gestattet" (with a valid work-permit) is not a nice clause and it means that you are supposed to ask a new work-permit for the job changes BUT you already have "gültige Arbeitsgenehmigung" based on BeschV 46.2 after 1.1.2005, so ABH should change this clause. You can have them change it but if you are not planning to change job, I dont see any point for doing so.

To your second question, your trainee time will not be counted for NE. (Trainee residence permits are Aufenthaltsbewilligung but not Aufenthaltserlaubnis, you can also check it on your passport and see it by yourself emoticon

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/2/05 10:46 PM as a reply to Rabyan Ghayas.
Many Thanks >>>>>Lacrima<<<<<

That’s for sure that I am not planning to change my job.. But infect my company has ask me to get a PR and that’s why they are also giving me unlimited contract. And they are also open to help me in any means for get this PR. So the first think I have to do is get BE or may be I should wait 1 more year to get NE (as my 5 years will be finish as a GC).

OPEN FOR COMMENTS

Thanks
Rabs
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/3/05 12:22 PM as a reply to Rabyan Ghayas.
Hi
The option you mentioned for getting PR(NE) is possible. In case the company is offering you an annual >84K Salary, then you can think about applying NE immediately, as you are qualified getting it as "Hochqualifizierte" in such a case.

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3