Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

problem in getting EG-Daueraufenthalt. After getting NE in NRW/Aachen

Toggle
Hi,

I got NE end of Feb 2006.
Yesterday i called Auslanderamt in aachen asking them to issue me EG-Aufenthalt. Though i was given an appointment for the first of December, i get to some new facts.

1. One would loose NE if he/She moved out to another EU country (EG-Daueraufenthlay limits) for more than 6 months .

Question : Is this True and correct ? and does the law/EU Directive say this?.

2. Within one year after leaving Germany, a person having EG, can easily come back with a reentry visa in Germany but with a limited residence permit.

Question : Is this True and correct ? and does the law/EU Directive say this?.

3. and i think if a person leaves the EU region to a NON-EU country , he/She looses the EG Status completely and it will be treated as a fresh new application from scratch, if one wants to come to germany.

4. And i was told that there will be a strict Test on the German and EU Political, Economic System. And the Office sounded that he would kick me out in this Test and claims that the EU is still not applicable in Germany, though it was planned to be accepted long ago during summer 2006.

Any light on the questions above would really help me decide if i still need to keep the appointment or just cancel the appointment.

Please suggest.

Best Regards,

Sudeep Kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Re: problem in getting EG-Daueraufenthalt. After getting NE in NRW/Aachen
Answer
11/18/06 1:34 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
Hi Kumar,

I think he is confused with the permit given to partners of an EU National.

See the faq: http://trust7faq.wiki.com/Visa/Daueraufenthalt_EG

I suggest you print the directive (in german):
http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex/lex/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CELEX:32003L0109:EN:NOT

And bring it to the Beamte, explaining that you do not want an EG partner permit, but that you want this. Tell him to go to the info4alien.de forum and ask the other Beamten.

regards,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/18/06 10:50 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
Hi Aalvarez,

I had talked to him on phone and he knows what he is talking about.

He said that this law shold have been passed during this summer but some how that was not passed and that the whole thing is new for them and so he has to be very Strict in the Questions etc..

and i doubt myself if i am in the right place, because i have to let the beamters know what they should know all by themselves.

As adviced i will take a print out and also refer to the info4alien.de website.

I stil have the questions above on my mind.

i.e the host country which issued a EG, doesnt let the person come back with the same status after 6 months/12 months but gives a limited residence permit.

Is the above completely true ?.

Please advice.

Regards,

Sudeep Kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/19/06 11:06 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
As usual, this is NOT legal advice as I am not a lawyer, but, that said...

The short answer is NO, it is not true. The deadline for implementation of this guideline expired at the beginning of the year, which means that it takes force and should have implemented by now. The text of the directive is very clear, your NE will only expire after 6 years of leaving Germany for another EU country, or 1 year after leaving the EU.

The German government has been very slow to implement EU directives (even though in theory there is an internal agreement to implement directives one to one, as done in the UK). Germany is exposing itself to procedures in the european court of justice, due to its "Failure to Act" or "Failure to fulfill obligations". They might be heavily fined for this as the number of unimplemented or partially implemented directives apparently is quite high, it is precisely because of this reason that provisional guidelines for implementation of the Daueraufenthalt EG were issued, to minimize government liability (as in this case you might be able to sue the government, for example for loss of earnings).

Maybe for immigration there is not such a political will to prosecute member countries, but if you consider that there are guidelines on industrial security, commerce, finance, etc, where the damages are more immediate and severe, you see that there is an interest on keeping them up to date.

regards,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/22/06 6:52 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
In NRW you do not need Richtlinie. I got EG in NRW yesterday. There is NRW Erlass that they must folow:

Informationen zum Aufenthaltstitel - Daueraufenthalt-EG
auf der Grundlage der Richtlinie 2003/109/EG des Europäischen Rates über die Rechtsstellung der langfristig aufenthaltsberechtigten Drittstaatsangehörigen
Ausländerinnen und Ausländer aus nicht-EU-Staaten, die sich langfristig rechtmäßig in Deutschland aufhalten und sich sowohl wirtschaftlich als auch sozial integriert haben, können die Rechtsstellung "langfristig aufenthaltberechtigt" erhalten. Diese Rechtsstellung wird auf Antrag als Aufenthalts- oder Niederlassungserlaubnis mit dem Zusatz "Daueraufenthalt-EG" bescheinigt.

Wer einen solchen Aufenthaltstitel besitzt, kann sich in fast allen anderen EU-Ländern (außer in Großbritannien, Irland und Dänemark) unter erleichterten Voraussetzungen niederlassen (Verbesserung der innereuropäischen Mobilität). Die Vorteile liegen hauptsächlich im Bereich der Einreisevorschriften. Die nationalen aufenthaltsrechtlichen Voraussetzungen des neuen EU-Staates müssen erfüllt werden. Das gilt auch für den Nachzug von Familienangehörigen.

Eine "normale" (nationale) Aufenthalts- oder Niederlassungserlaubnis erlischt grundsätzlich, wenn der Ausländer ausgereist und nicht innerhalb von sechs Monaten oder einer von der Ausländerbehörde bestimmten längeren Frist wieder eingereist ist. Ein Daueraufenthalt-EG erlischt in den Fällen einer Ausreise aus dem Gebiet der Europäischen Union unter anderem erst, wenn der Ausländer sich danach für einen Zeitraum von zwölf aufeinander folgenden Monaten nicht im Gebiet der Europäischen Union aufgehalten hat oder eines Aufenthalts in einem anderen EU-Staat (ausgenommen in Großbritannien, Irland und Dänemark) für einen Zeitraum von sechs Jahren.

Die Voraussetzungen für den Erwerb "Daueraufenthalt-EG"
Aufenthaltszeiten
Sie müssen sich seit mindestens 5 Jahren ununterbrochen rechtmäßig in Deutschland aufhalten. Zwischenzeitliche Auslandsaufenthalte von höchstens sechs aufeinander folgenden Monaten und insgesamt höchstens zehn Monaten gelten nicht als Unterbrechung;

nicht angerechnet auf die 5 Jahre werden:

vorübergehende oder befristete Aufenthalte z.B. zur Ausbildung oder für Arbeitsaufenthalte, bei denen Höchstzeiträume festgelegt sind (u.a. Au-pair- oder Saisonbeschäftigungen); vorausgegangene legale Aufenthalte zum Studium werden zu 50 % angerechnet
Aufenthalte, die ausschließlich aufgrund humanitärer Gründe erlaubt wurden z.B. für anerkannte Asylberechtigte und Flüchtlinge, für im Rahmen von Kontingenten Aufgenommene (Rechtsgrundlagen der Aufenthaltstitel sind die §§ 22 bis 26 des Aufenthaltsgesetzes
Aufenthalte zu diplomatischen oder konsularischen Zwecken bei denen aufgrund der besonderen Rechtslage in der Regel Befreiungen vom Erfordernis eines Aufenthaltstitels bestanden haben

Bei Antragstellung müssen Sie im Besitz eines Aufenthaltstitels sein, der nicht zu einem vorübergehenden Zweck oder aus humanitären Gründen erteilt wurde. Die Erteilung einer "nationalen" Niederlassungserlaubnis darf nicht ausgeschlossen sein.

Lebensunterhalt
Der Lebensunterhalt wird auch für alle in häuslicher Gemeinschaft lebende Familienangehörige durch feste und regelmäßige Einkünfte gesichert. Nachweis: z.B. Lohn- / Gehaltsabrechnung der letzten drei Monate (Brutto- und Nettobeträge), sonstige regelmäßige Einnahmen (z.B. Unterhaltszahlungen), regelmäßige Ausgaben (Miete, Nebenkosten, Unterhaltsleistungen, Kreditverpflichtungen

Kranken- und Pflegeversicherung
Es muss unbefristeter oder sich automatisch verlängernder Kranken- und Pflegeversicherungs-schutz sein. Nachweis: z.B. Zugehörigkeit zu einer gesetzlichen Kranken- und Pflegeversicherung, ggf. private Versicherungspolicen (Policen für z.B. 15 Jahre reichen nicht aus)

Rentenversicherung
60 Monate Rentenversicherungsbeiträge müssen nachgewiesen werden. Nachweis: z.B. Rentenverlauf der Versicherung

Verpflichtung nach den Abgabengesetzen
Hierunter fällt die Erfüllung steuerlicher und sonstiger abgabenrechtlicher Verpflichtungen Nachweis: z.B. Bescheinigung des zuständigen Wohnsitzfinanzamtes (soweit es sich nicht aus den Einkommensnachweisen ergibt)

Wohnraum
Es muss ausreichender Wohnraum, auch für die in häuslicher Gemeinschaft lebenden Familienangehörigen vorhanden sein. Nachweis: z.B. Mietvertrag

Arbeitsrechtliche Voraussetzungen
Arbeitnehmerinnen und Arbeitnehmern muss die Beschäftigung erlaubt, sonstige für eine dauernde Ausübung einer Erwerbstätigkeit erforderliche Erlaubnisse müssen vorhanden sein Nachweis: z.B. Gewerbeanmeldung, Berufsausübungserlaubnis

Deutschkenntnisse
Das Vorliegen einfacher mündlicher deutscher Sprachkenntnisse wird im Rahmen der Antragstellung geprüft; eine schriftliche Prüfung erfolgt nicht.

Gründe der öffentlichen Ordnung oder Sicherheit dürfen nicht entgegenstehen
Hierunter fallen nicht nur geringfügige Straftaten; Ermittlungsverfahren seitens der Polizei oder der Staatsanwaltschaft dürfen nicht anhängig sein.

Gebühren
Für die Erteilung eines Aufenthaltstitels - Daueraufenthalt-EG werden Gebühren in Höhe von höchstens 85 Euro erhoben.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/27/06 11:46 AM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
Hi DVD, AAlvarez, Nobody and all the others,

DVD : Could you please let me know in Which city in NRW did you apply for a EG ?. I am from Aachen and they have this strange Ideas.

Could you please point me to the right link which says that they would not need to follow RL but the erlass.

DVD , AAlvarez , Nobody :

What if i apply for EG now and i dont go through the TOUGH Tests of the beamter. Is there anything that i can do or how long do i need to wait untill i can apply once again ?. I havent found this kind of information anywhere. Please let me know if you have any ideas and suggestions.

Best Regards,

Sudeep Kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/27/06 3:43 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
1. No (city name) and if you find it out do not use it. I am the first and only one that got it in my town and it was not easy and I do not want that your ABH calls my ABH for advice. Your ABH will just have to read Erlass same as mine. I do not want them to find out that I am spreading the news arround. They would feel like on TV.

2. There is no link. It is just a common sense.
Erlass is valid in NRW cos it's issued in NRW for NRW and EU RL are not valid in De. Only indirect through laws that are changed accordingly.
NRW Erlass is here.
http://www.emhosting.de/kunden/fluechtlingsrat-nrw.de/system/upload/download_1042.pdf
You can print it and use it. You can even give link to your ABH, but I supose they got it on e-mail.

3. you can aply every day if you want but my advice is to do it in written form and to call ABH boss before and after aplying just to check if he will give you NE EG.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/9/07 1:49 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
Hi,

I finally got the Daueraufenthalt-EG.

It has the same text like NE, and also the same article number, but just with an additional text Daueraufenthalt-EG.

Thanks Detlef for the Advice on this issue.

Regards,

Sudeep
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/11/07 2:49 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
Hi
What are the extra benefits, you Will get, if you stamp the EG? ( I am a NE holder. If I get EG, will I have any extra benefits?)

Anbudan
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/11/07 6:20 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
sure .....

AFAIK with EG-Daueraufenthalt you can work in other EU countries like netherlands, belgium etc with that VISA. If possible try for that VISA and inform the result in our forum emoticon

I have seen some of our members have letters to hlep the officers understand the EG-Daueraufenthalt requirenment...please download the letter and try for it
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/11/07 11:56 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
Hi *,

Anbudan asks:
What are the extra benefits, you Will get, if you stamp the EG? ( I am a NE holder. If I get EG, will I have any extra benefits?)

engineer answers:

sure .....

AFAIK with EG-Daueraufenthalt you can work in other EU countries like netherlands, belgium etc with that VISA. If possible try for that VISA and inform the result in our forum

I have seen some of our members have letters to hlep the officers understand the EG-Daueraufenthalt requirenment...please download the letter and try for it

It makes me sad that you guys don't confirm the information you heard from around, without searching any single posting about this subject in these forums. The things you are talking about had been discussed here a thousand times and it seems you still insist on not searching the forums about your questions or to confirm whether what you hear is correct.

No, engineer, at the moment you cannot work in all EU member countries. The "best" country among them you can work now is Austria.

Next time search the forums please.

Klenze17.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/15/07 12:38 PM as a reply to Sudeep Kumar Pondala.
hi Sudeep,

could you please write what did you do to get this EG?

What documents?
And How long did it take?

regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7