Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Arbeitsmarktprüfung

Toggle
Arbeitsmarktprüfung
Answer
6/30/07 9:15 PM
Hello,
I have been working as a Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter for the last 5 years. My contract is now going to end and I started applying for jobs in industries. Some companies asked me about my Arbeitserlaubnis status.
I already fullfill the condition of 36 months of paying Rente while working as a Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter in university.
I have question
If I get some offer from some company; ABH will send my case for Arbeitsmarktprüfung?
Should ABH directly issue me visa withour Arbeitsmarktprüfung ?
Regards
Raul
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Arbeitsmarktprüfung
Answer
7/2/07 2:51 PM as a reply to raul k.
Hola Raul

Well, if you are already 5 yrs working here you should have NE or permanent work permit. If you didn´t do it maybe you can start the process now.

So, first of all: do you have a company name stamped in your Passport? If no then you can change your job. Endpoint. No more needs AFAIK.

But if you have a "standart" GC work permit, with company name on it, theorically they won´t need to make an Abeitsmarktcheck BUT they like to do that.

In my personal case when I decided to change my job it was already +3 yrs working/paying Rente in Germany. I asked AA/ABH and they told me I needed AGAIN an Arbeitsmarktcheck (that is not really that problematic but takes time!).

So what I did (thanks to advices of guys of this forum (aka DVD, Lacrima u.s.w) first I asked for the removal of the company name in my pass based on 3+ years in D and then I changed my job unproblematically.

So, think based on your visa and the you can decide!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott