Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

DoppelHaushalt - Is Anmeldung required at 2 places?

Toggle
Hi All,
Since october my wife(with dependent visa) is studying and residing in a city and I work and reside in a different city.

If I claim for Doppel Haushalt in my tax declaration for year 2009, do I need Anmeldung at both cities?.

Currently we both have Anmeldung at my place?. I thought of keeping the anmeldung at my place itself, as we need to extend our visas in Feb 2010.

Between I hold a BE visa and my wife has a dependent visa with out work permit.

Thanks for your suggestions.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: DoppelHaushalt - Is Anmeldung required at 2 places?
Answer
12/1/09 11:42 AM as a reply to Saravanan Annamalai.
ask your wife to do zweitewohnung Anmeldung in the city where she studies. This way there will be no problem with visa or tax purposes.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: DoppelHaushalt - Is Anmeldung required at 2 places?
Answer
12/5/09 2:55 PM as a reply to Saravanan Annamalai.
Thanks raj.

I guess you mean zweitwohnsitz anmeldung. I just did some research on internet and found that there are some differences between zweite wohnung (like Ferien wohnung) and zweitwohnsitz anmeldung.

Thanks again.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18