Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Unselbstaendige Beschaeftigung 'uneingeschraenkt' erlaubt ---??

Toggle
Guys,
Today I have received extension of resident permit for two years without restriction to 'company'. In additioinal paper it is written -

"Selbstaendige Erwerbstaetigk. nicht erlaubt, unselbstaendige Beschaeftigung uneingeschraenkt erlaubt." -- according to $18 of Abschnitt4. I have been working in present company since last December, 04.

I would like to get clarified about the meaning. btw, I did not apply for BE or so. but i have been living in germany since 4.5 years. (first 2 years job (with GC) + 2 year Masters (student job) + job since 8 months (with 2nd GC or workpermit or whatever)).

btw, there was no arbeits pruefung or so. but ABH beamter called AA and talked only few minutes to get confirmed.

lot of thanks in advance.

Cheers.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Unselbstaendige Beschaeftigung 'uneingeschraenkt' erlaubt ---??
Answer
8/5/05 5:09 PM as a reply to Mahfuzur Rahman.
You can work as an employee in every branch but you are not allowed to found a company or work as a freelancer. This is a better formulated version of BE(Beschaftigung Erlaubt) which explicitly excludes self employment.

May I ask another question regarding your studies ?
did you have to change your residence permit type when you decided to study after your first 2 years of work ? Did you inform your ABH before doing that ?
In case you managed to keep your GC status also during your 2 years study time, you may be soon eligible for NE.

Regards,

Lacrima

PS: As your work-permit was issued before 1.1.2005, it is normal that you didnt go through a labour check. You dont need to apply for BE, when they issue you a new residence permit, they should write there what you are supposed to have without an explicit petition.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Unselbstaendige Beschaeftigung 'uneingeschraenkt' erlaubt ---??
Answer
8/5/05 5:45 PM as a reply to Mahfuzur Rahman.
@Lacrima,
thanks a lot for reply and clarification.

"did you have to change your residence permit type when you decided to study after your first 2 years of work ? Did you inform your ABH before doing that ?
"

-- Yes, I had to change resident permit to student type as after I informed ABH, they said 'I can study with GC parallelly with regular Job. but it is too difficult to do both of regular job and regular study same time.' On the other hand, I could study without ABH get informed, but that would be risky, because I can't do student job legally. therefore, i gave up GC that time. Last november, my new company arranged new work permit for me.

Cheers.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18