Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family Reunion Spouse

Toggle
Family Reunion Spouse
Answer
12/9/16 2:34 AM
Hello guys,

my wife had an interview on 28.10.2016 at the german embassy in delhi.
She has submitted all the required documents (e.g A1 Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Demant draft for the verfi....).
After 3 days i got a letter from the visa office in Hamburg ( Einwohner-Zentralamt Visumangelegenheiten), there was written that my wife had apply for a family reunion visa and that they will get the original apllication documents in about 3 weeks and that i should send them a few Documents from me (Passport copy, Marriage Certifigate Copy.....) till the 25.11.2016 what i did.
On the 16.11.2016 i send an mail to the visa office and asked them if my documents and the application documents arrived and if they begin with the process.
They write me on the 21.11.2016 back.
There was witten that they allready start with the process and that the documets arrived:
Futhermore they write that they will write me when the checkin of the documents are finished and when they send there statement to the german embassy in delhi

My questions are now:

1.Do anyone know how long it will take till my wife will get the visa (any experience) ?

2.I heard that a officer from the german embassy in delhi will visit her at her residence,
is that true and will they visit every human who apply for a family reunion visa (any exprerience) ?

Thxxxxxx emoticon)))))
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Family Reunion Spouse
Answer
12/9/16 10:10 AM as a reply to Kay Khe.
Hi, I think your ABH is very communicative. They are giving you status of the each and every steps. (This will not happen in many cases). 

1. Normally It will take around 8 weeks to get the passport with visa stamped. In 7th or 8th week you get a approval email from embassy.
(This can happen, if you dont had any marriage verification).

2. Mostly, the ABH wont ask for marriage certificate verification, the embassy in India vl get the verification done, if they thought so. Better hope for the best. 

I wish you good luck and soon your wife should join with you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/29/16 3:06 PM as a reply to moon mal.
I am on student visa will start my PhD in biophysics from Jan 2017 and my expenses are taken care by the stiphen given by the university. So after 3 months I want to bring my wife to germany on dependant Visa. Is it Possible ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
1/25/17 10:44 PM as a reply to moon mal.
moon mal:
Hi, I think your ABH is very communicative. They are giving you status of the each and every steps. (This will not happen in many cases). 

1. Normally It will take around 8 weeks to get the passport with visa stamped. In 7th or 8th week you get a approval email from embassy.
(This can happen, if you dont had any marriage verification).

2. Mostly, the ABH wont ask for marriage certificate verification, the embassy in India vl get the verification done, if they thought so. Better hope for the best. 

I wish you good luck and soon your wife should join with you.

Hello,

Please i need clarification on my Issue.

After 8 weeks of my application (with interview when submitting the form and supporting documents), I got email few days ago to come with my Passport and Wedding Pictures for another Interview.

What should expect from the embassy with this interview?

Thank you.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18