Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Part Time Job for GC

Toggle
Part Time Job for GC
Answer
11/14/04 12:26 AM
Hi guys,
anyone have any idea if a GC is allowed to take up half a day job as the only job?? Ofcourse i will have a work contract for that.. but i am not sure if this is good enough to be called as an employed GC. i got layed off 2 months back and got an employer who needs me only for half a day....... please give me some inputs on this matter
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Part Time Job for GC
Answer
11/15/04 1:20 PM as a reply to rav zem.
if (job.isInITField && job.paysThe MinimumForGC)
yes
else
not sure you can.

These 2 prerequisites are needed in order for you to be able to work as a GC.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/15/04 1:35 PM as a reply to rav zem.
I think after 1.1. it will be possible because salary condition will not be valid any more.

It is possible now if salary is big enough which I doubt.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/15/04 2:24 PM as a reply to rav zem.
Hi Bizzarre

I guess the answer is YES.

The best is you ask ZAV in Bonn, but last year here in the Forum was presented I remember two cases in which GC were unemployed and Arbeitsamt could got for them some part-time jobs.

In one case, AA asked to the GC the proportional part of the duty salary for the GC. In the other case, just said "who cares" and let the GC work without problem, appealing to the high unemployment level.

But better, ask ZAV they answer quite fast and very pollaidly.

Regards

YO
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3