Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family reunion visa for a wife and her two kids is also delaying here

Hi guys,
I am new in this forum thing,but i am trying to find help on my hard time now,Iam website designer and mediaman who is employed in one of German limited companies,i have my resident permit as employed man,and i am in Germany 3 and half years and i still got valid resident permit until may 2018. lets now go to the real deal,i am the father of two sons and a husband of the mother of these two kids,but we were not married before and the older kid is 4 years old,for the fact that i was in germany for 3 years,working and going to visit my family few times,so for this on August this year i decided to go to my country and marry the mother of my kids so as to make easier for our family on way that may be she would have chance to come here and live with me with our beloved kids.

So we got married on 10th september and we went to A German Embassy on 15th september to apply for the family reunion visa with our kids,everythings went cool there in my country,and the woman who was dealing wwith us there told me to hurry up going back to germany to speed upo the application.So i did so,i was in germany on 28th september and on 29th september i recieved the letter from the Foreigh Authourity Office asking me to submit some documents like what i did during the application in my country with my wife,-

Tax return- Flat contract- 3 months salary slip-Health insurance certificate-My passport copy-My registration of my address-Recommendation from my boss,-Work contract-Divorce paper if i was married before and so on..

and they told me to submit all these stuff withing a deadline of 27th october .so i was not having that Tax return thing,i had to go and ask from the finanzamt and i got it on 20th october,then on 21th october went to PHYSICALLY to the Foreign Authority office and drop all my documents.But now I am having hard situation on waiting for this due to the fact that i got suprise news today that my wife just found out that she is also pregnant again for 2 and a half month now,approxlly,,,so even the German Embassy doesnt know about this,what should i do?
    i was in Tanzania in August until september and the application was on 15th od september.I submitted the documents to the Foreign Authority Office lets say on 21th october,so until now its 4 weeks are gone apart from the other waiting time from the first time at the Germany Embassy in my country.So guys any advice or an idea on how i can handle this situation?i  tried to send letter the the Foreign Authority to ask them that i would like to celebrate christmass and new year together with my family but no answers and i really want to stay near my family especially this time of end of year and now my wife is pregnant. all the years past,i tried to go to my country and be with my family in the time of welcoming new year,but this time it feels like we will be the saddest family ever ;)  

so i dont know...Thank you gusy in advance and please give me any kind of positive advice. Since i am also thinking of askingmy boss to leave germany for 5 or 6 months to go to my wife and kids,may be i will find people to rent my flat of three room so as not to loose it ,and not to loose my job too,its so hard for me at this time guys

and lastly,sorry for that long story... ;) its really long i just tried to make it alil bit fit here ;)

0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
    Stars: 39
    Date: 3/9/19
    VAK
    Stars: 124
    Date: 2/25/18
    trust 7
    Stars: 3
    Date: 1/22/18
    Ame Elliott