Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

So many 'Top Brains' in trust7!

Toggle
So many 'Top Brains' in trust7!
Answer
1/27/09 4:03 PM
Dear t7 members,

there are so many high qualified and experienced experts in our community, that I think it is high time to use this 'brain capital' for something :-)

For example for a kind of Task Force for projects. Members could be freelancers/self dependents, employees of other companies who plan to become a freelancer in the future or who have the chance to work part time.

If somebody gets to know about a project which he can not do himself, he can arrange it for the Task Force and gets a commission.

If somebody has the chance to work as a freelancer but has not the right kind of visa like BE, I can employ him and he can do the project.

There are more advantages but I prefer to get a feedback from your side before I put all my cards on the table.

I guess we can discuss everything here but if the things are going to get more concrete we should move to the closed group at XING, which I founded just for this reason.

I repeat the link to XING:

http://www.trust7.com/en/foren/integration/xing_-_trust7

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: So many 'Top Brains' in trust7!
Answer
2/1/09 11:49 AM as a reply to trust7.
Hi Detlef,

This is very good idea. I don't know why others have not responded. But I find this to be a very good idea. People can see this as a platform where they can earn extra income.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/2/09 10:39 AM as a reply to trust7.
Hi Viking,

thanks for your positive fedback!

The situation is better than it looks, because most of the interested members go directly to XING and join the group. There are already 44 members including some of the 'old and famous' experts, like YO said ;-)

Hope to see you there soon.

I wish all of you a great week!
Detlef

P.S.: If you see the rain coming you should look for an umbrella
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/09 11:55 AM as a reply to trust7.
Hi,

I just want to bring this back into your minds :-)

I can also add that I am looking for help for this concept. Any suggestions are welcome.

Viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/17/09 11:54 PM as a reply to trust7.
I like this idea of Brain Bank or lets call it Knowledge Bank.

The foremost question that comes to my mind when I think of Freelancing is Liability and Arbitration. Say, a set of rules has to be framed or the existing german rules needs to be explained. To be honest i don't have any clue on that.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/19/09 1:35 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi,

this is one of the most interesting parts of my plan. The liability can be reduced or completely excluded, because all activities will be done under the umbrella of a Limited Company and additional insurances, and all the costs for insurances, lawyer, tax adviser, office, marketing afm. can be devided by the participants. Almost the complete profit will go to the expert who is doing the job, he just gives a small part to the group as his part of the costs.

If one runs a company of his own he has to pay 100% of the costs and therefore most of the freelancers have no real office, are no members of important organizations like 'BitKom', make no advertising or marketing actions, do not take part in business plan competitions, have no access to financing instruments like factoring and so on.

But as I wrote before, I would like to become this an exchange of ideas, I do not want to make a monologue.

Viele Grüße
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/6/09 1:44 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi,

I just want to bring this back into your minds :-)

There are already 62 members in our group but more are welcome!

Have a great weekend and

viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/6/09 4:23 PM as a reply to trust7.
@Detlef

The liability can be reduced or completely excluded, because all activities will be done under the umbrella of a Limited Company and additional insurances, and all the costs for insurances, lawyer, tax adviser, office, marketing afm. can be devided by the participants....

In furtherance, I am going to list some extra benefits.

1. Refund of MwSt 19%

If you buy your laptop/automobile in the name of Company than you would get your 19 % MwSt refunded.

Example:

Cost of automobile 20000 Euro
- MwSt 19% 3800 Euro
------------------------------
Cost for employee 16200 Euro

2. Depreciation

You can enjoy tax-benefit upto 25% per year towards depreciation on your laptop/automobile which is directly deductable from your taxable income.

Example:

IF
Cost of automobile = 16200 Euro
THEN
Tax Benefit = 4050 Euro per year from taxable income.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/20/09 9:01 PM as a reply to trust7.
Hi,

don't forget it. Now we are 66 and very soon I will share some plans with the group.

I wish all of you a great weekend!

Detlef :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/23/09 4:48 PM as a reply to trust7.
I am usually contented with simply reading what has been posted and occasionally throwing in my two-cents worth. More often than not it is nothing of real value.

Perhaps now is the time to jump onto this task-force bandwagon. With a solid background in oracle database administration and development, Oracle Application Server (OAS), clustering solutions (OFS, Veristas), I can indeed say that am available for consultation.

Cheers!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/23/09 5:25 PM as a reply to trust7.
@ detlef

I would like to Thank you and all the members of this forum your outstanding help and support.

I too registered with Xing and found it interesting and exiting by meeting old colleagues and friends.

Thank you very much !!!
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/30/09 12:10 PM as a reply to trust7.
HI Detlef, hi all!

I went into update mode on Xing. Sorry it took so long -really the whole move up to Berlin has been quite stressful -though of course, also full of fun. Berlin rocks, and that's already more than worth it!

So, I am looking forward to -now yes!- keeping the contact. And cheers to all Trust7ers, old and new!

DiegoC.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18