Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

When husband has BE, is wife also eligibile?

Toggle
Hi All,
When husband has BE, is wife eligible for BE as well eventhough she is here less than 2 years??
Can somebody provide a link to the particular section in law.

Best regards,
MK
0 (0 Votes)

Re: When husband has BE, is wife also eligibile?
Answer
3/11/08 12:34 PM as a reply to Noby Mathew.
Only if you've been married to him for at least 2 years. No links, but been there...
cheers.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/11/08 4:46 PM as a reply to Noby Mathew.
You wife also gets BE but dependent on your visa

http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#30
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/12/08 1:05 AM as a reply to Noby Mathew.
Hello,
I recently got BE and My wife also got BE on her visa.

hereshaik
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/12/08 12:05 PM as a reply to Noby Mathew.
Hello,

I have BE visa, iam planning marry in this yr so when my wife comes here, will she get BE visa directly (after she comes here , when we go for extension with in 3 months)??

thank you
sinu
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/12/08 3:13 PM as a reply to Noby Mathew.
Yes, if you have BE visa, then your wife will also get BE visa irrespective of how many months she is in Germany.

Additionally, she will get another point in her visa stating that she is depending on you.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/13/08 11:16 AM as a reply to Noby Mathew.
hi
@hereshaik

But i heared (from friends and from this forum) that, wife will get the workpermit after 1 year stay in Germany. ??

According to you if i have BE visa, my wife will also get BE visa. This means she can start working(if she get job) immediately (in 2-3 months after she comes here)??

and you said she will get dependent status also in her passport. If that is the caes is she allowed to work??

thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/13/08 12:18 PM as a reply to Noby Mathew.
To sinu78,

If you're planning to marry this year, then your wife will get BE after 2 years of marriage. That condition was imposed to me here in Berlin. My husband had BE, we were married for 1 1/2 years and they didn't give me BE until we had 2 years married.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/13/08 12:21 PM as a reply to Noby Mathew.
As per my exp ur wife will get BE only if you have a NE. This is what the case with me. When i had got a EG (Similar to BE), my wife did not get EG or BE or even permission to work as the person told me that its not possible unless she has a job. this is like a catch 22 situation
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/13/08 3:50 PM as a reply to Noby Mathew.
Hello,
@savion, arianna

1.so if a person is having BE visa, when his wife will get work permit(not BE) (after 1 yr or 2 yrs)??

2. suppose if she get an offer from one company, will AA allows her to work or she should wait min 1 yr or 2 yrs (her stay in Germany)??

3. i heared that after 1 yr stay (in Germany) dependent will get workpermit, is it true?

4. anybody knows the LAW.
http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/index.php

thank you
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/13/08 6:50 PM as a reply to Noby Mathew.
@sinu78

Thats exactly what i said
After my 4 yrs in DE, i went to ABH for a BE(Berlin ABH gave me EG), during that time my wife was alredy 4 yrs in DE. The person told me that my wife needs to get a job and then they will decide. But i think others got WP even before 3 yrs. that also depends on ur luck.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott