Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Oh, yes !!!

Toggle
Oh, yes !!!
Answer
6/26/05 6:14 PM
I was today in the city – not lots of work have i, i don’t emoticon – and just by chance happened to be near main railway station.

Situation: across a main entrance to railway station stands one African guy with couple of placates with different words about Jesus Christ on them, stands and continuously explains Germans what Jesus really wanted and how they should live if they are to have any chance at all. Around the entrance stay and walk in and out lots of Germans, who probably would like to discuss a matter in some other time, but now – midday, sun is high, 30+ temperature (in shade of course - 30+), and there is of course no any shade around African guy – can think only about their chances of survival if the same weather will be there when they have to go to work tomorrow emoticon and therefore have to listen to everything carefully and say no word of defiance emoticon

at the same time neben my home a simple German lady has to work on Sunday – on the street emoticon -, sell „frisher Spargel“ so that she probably can earn her bread without having to live from the taxes ...

I myself was so excited that decided to drink a bottle of fine italian wine for Germany emoticon

Mannheim. Paradise for foreigners ;)
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Oh, yes !!!
Answer
6/27/05 2:39 AM as a reply to - -.
lol waited some time but it seems nobody wants to answer emoticon

the most funny thing here is that i started - in December 2002 - from the similar actions, the only difference was that i communicated in english

life goes on emoticon emoticon emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18