Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Advise needed from IT personals

Toggle
Advise needed from IT personals
Answer
9/19/06 2:43 PM
I need advise from IT persons.Im in Munich.
For 2 years (2001 till 2003),I was in IT sector in india working with JAVA,JSP,pl/sql,Oracle.
but later in 2003 i change my stream to electrical engg(as my basic education is diploma in elecrical engg from India)till I came to Germany, I was working in india as electrial engg.Here it seems that on the basis of my last job(it was more management kind of job rather than technical) its very difficult to find job here.
Im thinking to go back to my IT field but since 2003 I was not in touch with it.So if u can
give me advise ,what r the options for me in IT sector in germany on the basis of my 2 year xp in IT.
In which skills i need to make improvement to get a break again in IT in germany.
Best Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Advise needed from IT personals
Answer
9/19/06 3:13 PM as a reply to Max max.
MVC (Struts or not), JSF, Hibernate, Spring are the keywords these last months. EJBs too but no more as strong as before.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18