Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Brief schreiben ??

Toggle
Brief schreiben ??
Answer
4/30/09 5:54 PM
Hello,
next week, I will appear ZD exam. I need your support for the follwing Brief writing:
1)letter: One of your friend want to visit you, tell him where to visit, he likes sport, advise him which sport club he should join.
2)letter: Your friend dont take interst in his study and has problem with his parent, advise him how to get out this situation and tipp for finding job
3) Your brother is always watching TV and all the time in home--> how to get out this situation.

thanks in advanced for your help.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Brief schreiben ??
Answer
4/30/09 8:32 PM as a reply to amir shah.
It is very likely that the actual Brief which you will have to write in ZD is on none of the above topics.

So my suggestion is to practice writing some briefs and learn the following points:
- Start & end of a informal and formal brief
- Arranging the points to be included in the brief in the right order
- Make sure to write 1 or more sentence on each of those points.

Wish you best of luck. I took a Vorbereitung (preperation) course for giving ZD at VHS and this course really really really helped me and I highly recommend it.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott