Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Work permit

Toggle
Work permit
Answer
5/25/11 10:27 PM
Dear buddy i have applied for work permit the agency ask me 960 euro & after that they are asking for power of attony , court attestation, non terrorist certificate, r they right?
how can i find that OUR AGENCY RIS BURO INC GMBH from germany is a genuine agency. Can anyone help us in finding that?
They do the visa and work permit processing of the Doctors in Bad Nauheim.i m giving u their no.004917555698565.pls help me at earliest.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Work permit
Answer
5/25/11 10:42 PM as a reply to amit jain.
Be very careful! This sounds like a fake to me.

They should have more than a phonenumber, what is the URL of their website?

Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/26/11 7:34 AM as a reply to amit jain.
hockword klincher hospital bad nauheim germany the director is dr mugee the phone number is 491748994659
his address is camountplatz b7-8 61231 bad nuheim
pls help me out about
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/26/11 11:29 AM as a reply to amit jain.
Hi,

this is the only website I could find which offers information in English. And this is the right place to ask for help, because it is from the German federal police:

http://www.bka.de/

Good luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/26/11 2:17 PM as a reply to amit jain.
Hi Detlef,

You are really a nice chap..:-)

This looks to me fake on both ends..Why should an applicant being a qualified doctor(with poor writing skills) apply for a WP through a strange travel agent? There are a lot of so called qualified doctors/engineers graduated from CIS states looking for options..

Well after this internet revolution in 21st Century, if some one claims to be qualified without even knowing the right channel to apply for a WP or visa, then what ever he has legally gained through education is void.

Good luck and Grüß aus Leipzig.

Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/26/11 2:46 PM as a reply to amit jain.
Hi Rajesh,

Viele Grüße aus Berlin nach Leipzig!
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/26/11 5:42 PM as a reply to amit jain.
Dear Amitjain788

Give more details on your situation and be precise. Lots of us here are foereigners having gone through this work permit process. In my case, I filed all the processes by myself at the so-called foreigners office (AB= ausländerbehörde) who then forward it to the Agentur für Arbeit (AA). This AA issued then a Work permit.

Detlef and Co. be careful when shooting at people, english or german are only two of the many official languages in the world we are living in.

Regards

Bolo (Frankfurt)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3