Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Reg. problems with house owner

Toggle
Reg. problems with house owner
Answer
8/6/07 10:51 PM
Hi all,
I live in a WG and pay warm rent (warm miete). 7 days before,we had a problem with gas supply in the whole building. The problem was tracked to the connection between the street and our building. Until now the problem is not solved. I asked my house owner when it will be solved, so that I thought I will move to my friends place until that time. He couldnt answer this question. Now we are left without warm water and without hope.

Houseowner says he will reduce the rent at the end of month. But he doesnt tell howmuch amount he will reduce????? Meanwhile its causing lot of uncomfort in this hot summer...

My house contract says, everything will be taken care by my owner,including the maintenance.

Can I take any action against him through lawyer?WHom should I contact? Or any other ideas.. I dont have any clue

thanks
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Reg. problems with house owner
Answer
8/7/07 5:52 PM as a reply to Saravanan Annamalai.
I would transfer the half of the rent for the time without warm water.

Kaan
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Reg. problems with house owner
Answer
8/8/07 10:02 PM as a reply to Saravanan Annamalai.
thx kaan
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18