Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Online Bank Account in Germany for German citizens living abroad

Online Bank Account in Germany for German citizens living abroad
online bank account
Answer
11/6/16 1:17 PM
Dear All,

I have a question regarding maintenance of a German online bank account with a Residence outside in Germany. Reason for this question is simple. If I avail for a loan ( housing or Private) in Germany while lving in Germany, I should provide a German bank account number so that the regular Premiums with interests are deducted. But what if the case if we need to relocate (temporarily or permanently) to outside Germany !! So my questions are the following for the people with German citizenship;

1. Can we have some German bank account which is just sufficient can be maintained with a Residence even outside Germany ? so that I continute to deposit in foreign currency ( like Deutsche bank) in that bank to pay my regular premiums in Euros for the loan I acquired being in Germany.

2. Do Banks accept to continue to pay for the loans with the address outside Germany ?

3. I heard Deutschebank gives this facility but not sure. Any advices ? Any other banks ?

4. Any ideas if German banks gives housing loans for the housing properties outside Germany if we manage to submit all the documenttaion properly ?

5. If I take a Lebenversichering in Germany and relocate to outside Germany , is it still applicable ? Insurance companies say they are applicable, but they are not clear answers. Do someone have any experience ?

Thanks in advance for all your tips and Infos.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott