Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

NE in AA Mainz

Toggle
NE in AA Mainz
Answer
10/7/05 2:44 PM
Hi everybody
I am in Germany since 2001 March. My GC ends in 30th March 2006. My Question is, Is there any body who got NE from Ausländeramt in Mainz, if so Please let me know how long it took to get it?
And when should I make an application for the NE?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: NE in AA Mainz
Answer
10/8/05 7:51 PM as a reply to Baha Irani.
As far as I know and as far as I remember, there were not many GC in Mainz, as far as stats are taken in account, I was the first there (October 2000 - I remember they didn't knew how to specifically deal with me :-)) and a friend who's in Mainz came in March 2001 too, I think he is also waiting his time to make his application.

So as I took my NE in Berlin, I can't say more about that.

But I think you can go there and ask about that.

About your application, just do it 3 months before it expires, that means sometimes in December (but don't do it in the last 2 weeks of December, they get too lazy and use to loose applications made on that time).

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18