Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Press

Journalist is looking for family with school children

Toggle
Dear members of the forum,

I am a journalist writing for the magazine "Deutsch perfekt" from Spotlight publishing house.
Currently I am working on an article about international schools in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
I am now looking for international parents to interview them about this subject. In fact, I am looking for 2 kinds of people:
- parents from abroad who send their children to an international school
- parents from abroad who will not stay in Germany forever, but who send their children to a German school.
It would be very kind if you could help me with this story. It would be nice to contact me quickly . Mobile phone: 0179-1080536 or E-mail: ninaschoen @yahoo.com Thanks!
Nina Schönmeier
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Journalist is looking for family with school children
Answer
5/22/06 10:59 AM as a reply to Nina Schönmeier.
It is pretty seldom choice.
Normally those who do not want to stay use international school and who want to stay takes German schools(almost all of us).
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott